2 [JONGIN]

Longlost Treasure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When you smile,dazzling sunlight shines."

- Every Moment Of You (Sung Si Kyung)

 

I entered the school with two of my freaks, Sehun and Ilhoon,following me. 

Ilhoon looked around the new school and he seemed amazed with that, while Sehun seemed uninterested at all.

 

Ilhoon is always bright while Sehun is just exactly like a living robot.

 

We searched for the name list. I was worried if we aren't going to be in the same class. 

We rushed like little boys after noticing the noticeboard. I guess it's the name list. 

"Yay!!!!!!!!" 

I closed my ears after hearing Ilhoon shouting. We all must be in the same class. It's predictable after all.

I looked at the list to make sure, because everyone knows Ilhoon as a very careless boy. He could even see pink as red sometimes. 

I looked at my name. And Ilhoon was right about this. But, a name caught my eye. 


Jung Soo Jung.


It's the name that I haven't seen or listened for so long. It's the name that I missed very much. 

Is she the same with what I was thinking right in this second? 


***

I still clearly remember how she looks like. Her straight hair, her face features. 

She might change, though. 

But will she still remember me? 

I left her. 

She's a lonely girl. And she still tried to approach me, even though she's hurt. Although it's all in the past.

 

"Hey, what's wrong?" 

 

Sehun nudged my arm. 

He must have noticed my nervous look on me. 

I just shook my head. 

***

We finally went in to the class. 

My heart dropped. 

My eyes only focused to a girl. 

I didn't listen to those screams that those girls made when we we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter