20 Something

Description

Every woman in her 20s goes through a period where she just doesn’t believe love is out there anymore, but it is. And I think the minute you stop looking for it is when it comes for you.           - Kristen Bell

 

There is nothing in this world that Jung Heera hates more than Koo Junhoe. She hates everything about him, his disposition, his life, his face, his look, his voice, his favorite food, his phone number and the fact that Junhoe is after all her cousin!

To Heera, Koo Junhoe is  as messed up as a person who has no guarantee of succesful future, someone who will never get married and forever lives under someone's accomodation. But no matter how much hatred she has for him, whenever Junhoe needs her help, she gives her favor wholeheartedly even though sometimes...it can be pretty crazy.

"I lost my money" he said

"You lost your wallet?" she asked

"No, I lost my money. Like, literally"

"How could it be?!"

"How should I know! It just disappeared right after I bought things!"

"Well, it doesn't surprise me though"

He smirked.

"What?" she asked and she understood. "What do you want this time?" she whined.

"Can I stay in your place for a couple of weeks?"

"What?"

"My apartment management kicked me out last night..."

"NO"

"...and you know I can't stay forever in Hanbin's place. He lives with his family!" he mimicked a pouting puppy.

"NO! NEVER! EVER!"

Even though living with Junhoe is the last thing she would wish for in life, that is how Junhoe finally gets a place to live for the next couple of months until all of her debts are paid. He is truly a pain in the that Heera should overcome.

Koo Junhoe can messes up thousand of things in one night, and when it really happens, Heera is not certain whether is a misfortunate or a coincidence that will lead her to fate.

Foreword

This is the kind of fanfiction i want to have fun with.

Hope you have fun by reading this too :)