Ya Kwon soo Ah !

Sassy Go Go : Thank You , and sorry Ha Dong jae .....

Days after the inncedient , Kwon Soo Ah finally decided to go to skl ....

On the day she was back , all of her " previous enemies " welcomed her . She felt really thankful and apologized to all of them .:) kekeke

------

Kwon Soo Ah was walking on her way to the basketball court as she knew that Ha DongJae was joining the compeition that day , and she really wanted to thank him for being her guardian all the time , when she was feeling sad , when she was feeling down , he was always the one who comfort her. As she was super desperate to thank Dongjae and wanted to give him a surprise , she sneaked into the male changing rm , wrote a meme which said " Dongjae ah ! thankyou :) I promise that i'll reward you and give you help whenever you're down <3 " sticked it onto Dongjae's favourite drink- strawberry milshake , slowly opened Dongjae's locker and wanted to place it inside . She had done everything she had planned and wanted to sneak out of the male's  changing rm . BUT THEN ... the time when kwon soo ah wanted to sneak out , Ha Dong Jae appeared shirtless in front of her . Kwon Soo Ah couldn't response to this sudden accident and was frozen,she cutely covered her eyes with her hands and screamed . Ha dong Jae immediately covered with his hand and leaned forward closely .

It was 10 min before the competition , the team leader came into the changing rm to remind them as usual . As Ha Dongjae didn't want the teacher to finf out that sooah was here , he grabbed her with his hands and hide together behind the lockers . They were super close to each other and their hearts were beating really quick . Ha Dong stared into sooah's innocent eyes and couldn't look away , his heart fluttered and was unable to look away from her " i think i can't hold it ! How can i not kiss this girl ! Ya Kwonsooah ! pls make my heart stop beating ! what have you done to me ! " he thought . He was trying his best to control himself , but he couldn't . He held Sooah's head and leaned towards her slowly . Sooah didn't know how to react ,as she hadn't experienced that before . Dongjae kissed sooah . They both felt blushed but at the same time magical . It was their first kiss . They closed their eyes and enjoyed it , forgetting about thier next schedueles . Soo Ah's lips was super soft which made Ha Dong wanna kiss her forever . ;)