Relationship Rescue

When We Were In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh! Brother-in-law!" Jeung Yeon shouts. With the sudden mention of that word, everyone seems so surprised and looks towards door. "Just kidding!" She runs to the door and throws a hug to Appa.

"You're such a troll Jeung Yeon!" Appa hugs her back. 
"Is love really so dramatic? I just wanna fall in love!” she sings and dances their debut song causing laughter in the room. “I’m just trying to lighten up the mood here" she explains.

Seung Yeon and Appa are having some small talk for over minutes already in her bed when they heard little knocks on the door. Again Jeung Yeon rushes towards the door and opens it.

"Brother-in-law!" She yells again. For the second time, the surprised look in their faces can't be explained. She gives another loud laugh behind the door. "It's Unnie's manager." She finally reveals while laughing.

Manager-nim enters the room together with the two hospital nurses. He immediately gives a bow to Seung Yeon’s Appa and Omma. "Good morning Omma / Appa. I have good news today. First, Seung Yeon can go home now. I already settled everything here including the discharge order from her resident doctor. The doctor said she can continue resting at home without those needles. Second, this is really something big! Seung Yeon was nominated Best Actress on SBS Awards Night tomorrow!" He happily announced to everbody. The room is now echoing with cheers and screams for her first Best Actress nomination as if she already won the award.

"The van is now waiting outside. The nurses will help you change and remove those needles. Jeung Yeon and Choa can accompany her first outside to sneak faster. I will help Omma and Appa fix your things so we can go in a few minutes" manager continued.

Minutes after changing, the two ladies accompanied Seung Yeon secretly in her van. While waiting for her parents and manager she shifted to look over the window and the wide parking space of the hospital. She looks and scans around the area until her eyes were pinned on one car. Her heart pounds so hard at the sight of a red sports car two blocks away from her location. She gets more curious at the familiarity of the car but some parts are blocked by other cars. By that time, she has a feeling that it’s Jong Hyun's Aston Martin car. She's so familiar with that car since they use it most of the time in their secret dates. "Yaah! Seung Yeon wake up! He's not here! It’s just an effect of Jong Yeon's trolling earlier" she tries to clear her mind.

*******

Jong Hyun arrives in the information desk with a black mask and black cap moments after Seung Yeon was seated inside the van. The timing isn’t right but she is right, it's Jong Hyun's red car parked two blocks away from her.

"Please check Ms. Gong Seung Yeon's room" he instructs the attendant nurse. The nurse is trying to look at his face but he keeps on looking down avoiding eye contact with the other nurses in the station. "Excuse me sir. Are you a relative of Ms. Gong?" The nurse tries to verify. "Ah..Yes…I'm the boyfriend" he confidently lifts his head up and gives his signature wolf stare to the nurse. The nurse is either flustered or afraid the stare that he is giving. "Room 805 sir, left side of corridor" she immediately responds. "But i think they are leaving by now, she already received the discharge paper from her doctor" she continues.

"What?" He leaves the desk and hurries over t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter