loved you first

♔ ◞ miscellaneous drabbles
Please log in to read the full chapter

this is actually something I made for my friend to mess with her feels xD

characters: nyna hong x jeon jungkook (bts) x park jinyoung (got7)

Jungkook let out a loud sigh as he tapped his foot on the ground, his patience shortening with every second he sat in that wretched booth. Did she not realize how much he was risking just waiting here? He was almost positive he specifically told her 8 o’clock sharp. He had a schedule to return to as soon as his manager landed on Korean soil.

He whipped out his phone, dialing his girlfriend’s number, waiting for her to either pick up, or let the call go to voicemail as usual. “If you’re not important, I won’t call back. If you are, then maybe I will. Bye bye~” Jungkook let out a growl of frustration, ending the call and nearly throwing his phone. Her voicemail only enraged him even more. He was her boyfriend and quite frankly, he was important enough to deserve a call back.

But knowing Aeri, she was probably out with her friends or shopping or even still getting ready. He didn’t know. He was annoyed. At first he thought her game was cute, but over time, when it became a habit, all of the amusement was gone. She knew what his priorities were and how little time he had as an idol, yet she always played this game.

“I knew she was going to do this.” He muttered, heatedly getting up from the booth in the crowded café to leave. He nearly broke the glass door from the amount of force he used to swing it open. Aeri and her damn games.

Jungkook was barely four steps out the door when someone called out to him. “Oppa!” He froze. He had his hat and glasses on, was he that recognizable? “Where are you going?” No. He knew that voice.

Whirling around, Jungkook glared at Aeri, clearly annoyed. “Home, Aeri. I told you that I only have so much time!” he growled. The girl gave him an offended look, appalled by his hostility. “W-Why are you so mad at me? I was only late because of this…” she pulled out a small cake from behind her back. “I kept messing up on the frosting and I couldn’t just give you an ugly cake.”

Jungkook stared down at the cake, clearly unimpressed. Bull. He saw where she tried to wipe away the smudged lipstick and he smelt the faint scent of cologne. The girl couldn’t bake or cook to save her life. In fact, he saw the same cake on his way to the café in a bakery.

Taking the cake in silence, Jungkook stared at the girl. “You’re unbelievable.”

He threw the cake on the ground. Enough was enough. “Aeri, it’s over.”

-

Rubbing his sore cheek, Jungkook let out a loud sigh. He was glad he broke thing off with Aeri, but his face couldn’t say the same. After he declared them over, she went hysterical and went on about how “he wasn’t good enough for her” and that “she deserved better,” then ended it all with a hard slap to his face.

“Yeah, she’s the one who deserves better.” He rolled his eyes. “I hope Jin hyung doesn’t notice…” he trailed, kicking at a pebble on the concrete.

He continued down the sidewalk, kicking the same pebble over and over again until he bumped into something… Or rather, someone. Immediately, he took a few steps back and bowed in apology. “Sorry, I wasn’t looking where I was going.”

“No, no. It’s okay.” The person replied. Immediately, Jungkook straightened up, his jaw dropping and his eyes rounding in surprise. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing. He simply couldn’t.

The girl before him left his life when she returned to America almost two years ago after living in Seoul for a few years. He was young and dumb, but somehow, before his debut, he felt like she was the one.

The only one.

“Hong Nyna, is that yo

Please log in to read the full chapter