Chapter 2

The Day I Met You


Chapter 2

Him

NOTE: This will be the day, when they first meet. ><

( FLASHBACK )


 

JIMIN's P.O.V 

I blink at the binding ray of the sunlight streaming through the little hole that the curtain created, Just my luck that it only landed on my eyes and nowhere else. I slowly got up from my bed and threw the blanket away from my body and headed to the bathroom to freshen up, I got out from the bathroom and the only thing that greet me is silence. Since I'm too lazy to make my own breakfast.. I head to my closet pick up some clothes and went out to grab some breakfast or coffee.

It only took me 15 mins to reach the star bucks. When i finally enter the cafe, the lady at the cashier just gave me a look from head to foot as she slowly unbotton her shirt realiving a little bit of her clevage.

This girl is unbelievable! I murmur while heading to her.

"Good morning sir, What would you like to order?" The girl said in her flirty voice while curling a strand of hair around her fingers.

I completly ignore her action and said " one black coffee."

"Is that all sir?" The girl said as she slowly leans toward me, bitting and her lips.

I am completely shock at her actions and read her name on the name tag that is clip on her shirt.

"Ms. Sunny, If you are trying to flirt with me. You better pull yourself or i will call you manager and let you fired." saying it in my monotone voice, while giving her a glare.

 

She slowly backs off and starts to actually punch in my oder. I'am sitting at a vintage looking chair at the corner of the wall which have the view of the neighnorhood. When i heard the sound of the bell ringing, I stood up from my seat and grab my coffee. When I'm going to open the door she said

"Thank You for stopping by, Hope to see you again."

I look at her and said " I will definately going to come back. " I pause a little and form a smirk on my face then said "When your not around" left the shop.

Thanks to that, Instead of going home I decided to take a little morning stroll around the neigborhood and head to the park to relax myself while drinking my coffee.

I've been in this neigborhood for six months and this will be my first time that I'm actually going to take a stroll, The neighborhood really have this calm atmosphere and the scenery is just breathtaking on the left side you can see the mountains and to the right you can see the buildings. When I'm finally at the park, there is not much of people. The park is just like the other parks i've seen before nothing special. As took a stroll at the park i found a basketball court and a sound of a ball dribbling can be heard, As i come closer a guy is playing by himself. As i examine his basketball skills, they are amazing that my eyes just stuck at his movements. After a couple of minutes i just watch each of his every move until he stops at the middle and did a weird dance where he slightly spread his arms and moving backwards while waving his shoulders, So i took the opportunity and took a video of him. Then he suddenly stops and look at his surroundings, I completely shut my eyes pretending to be sleeping. I was at that state for two minutes and praying that he no longer looks at his surrounding and starts to play. When i open my eyes, I nearly jump at my seat since his face is just an inch away from mine.

"Hey! Do you wanna play Bball?" The guy said in his peppy voice.

what the hell is Bball? I look at him still confuse and ask "what does Bball mean?"

The guy let out a chuckle and said " Silly mister, Bball means Basketball." as he finishes of with his smile.

That smile is worth seeing

"I don't want to." I said as i cross my arms while holding my cup of coffee. Then he gave me that " I don't believe you" look and said
"Common mister, You've been watching me the whole time. So i thought that you want to play with me." He said while playing with his fingers.

Did this kid notice me from the beginning? Oh crap! I'm out of here.

"Whatever! I'm out of here." I said as i quickly got up from the bench and start walking when he grab my shirt which leads my coffee on my shirt.

I slowly turned around pointing at the coffee that is on my shirt "Yah! look what you've done." in  a strident manner.

The guy just stared at me and said " Don't be over exaggerated, Mister. It can come off when your going to wash it. You can use my towel to remove the excess coffee." then he hands out his towel and said " I'm sorry."

I look at him and he looks like a puppy begging for more food. So i let out a sigh, took the towel and said "It's fine, after all it's just an accident. I'll just take this towel and I'll be going" Leaving him a smile and started walking.

 

 

When i reach home i went straight to the bathroom to clean myself and to remove the coffee smell on my body. After that i went to the kitchen to grab a water and notice that towel that the guy gave me lying on the coffee table in the living room. I went there and grab the towel, While sitting on the sofa i examine the towel and notice an Initial at the left corner of the towel "KK" so it must be his first and last name.    

There is really something about that guy.

I pull out my phone and once again watch the video of him and with a smile of my face, as i slowly being driffted to my dream land.


hai guys~

My chapter 2 is finally complete~ ^^

This was suppost to update last night but Bts' Run Mv completely ruined me, even till now. *sobs*
and ARMYs are being a detective once more, trying to solve the mystery about the Mv.. ><
Which i have no talent on that stuffs.. :(
Anyways, what do you think of their Mv and their album? What is/are your favorite song?
What are your theory about the mystery mv?

By the way, I have a question. Did you guys cry in the middle of the Mv?
Cause i did. *cries*

i really cried on the part when jungkook is trying to stop Suga and at the last part when jungkook look back, smilling.


 

Anyways thank you for the 24 subbies that subscribe even though its just a one chaptered story. ^^

Please free to critize or give ideas or just what you thought on this chapter in the comment section below. 

because i would like to interact with you all~ ^^

If you are new reader and you enjoyed(?) my chappie. Please free to subscribe for future updates~ ^^

 

 

I wish i have those types of friends that actually love and cares about me. 
 


 

 

Ciao~