Chapter 1

The Day I Met You

 


Chapter 1
The Meeting

It's already been 3 months since I've graduated from college. While most of my classmates are still searching for a job I'm lucky enough to get a job in within 3 months and its the one of the best company and also my dream place to work at and the name is "BIG HIT Co."

As i look at the logo that is located on the top of the door, I took a deep breath to calm myself and with a straight posture i slowly open the door. The moment i open the door the atmosphere of "Professionalism" just hit me. Everyone is wearing a business attire, holding a suitcase while talking on their phones. When i spotted the reception i walk towards it then a man greeted me.

"Good morning, My name is Wang Jackson. How can i help you ?"

I look at him and i must say he is handsome with his brownish hair color and with his eyes slightly close.

"Ohh my name is Jeon Jungkook and I'm looking for Mr. Kim," I said while i gave him genuine smile.

"Ohh so you are the new one, Welcome to Big Hit Co. Mr. Kim is on the second floor waiting for you and the elevator just go straight then turn right."

I gave him a bow and said "thank you" then headed to the elevator that he just directed. When I'm finally on the second floor, the whole area just gives this elegant feel to it. Walls covered in light gray paint, the desk is in white color while the edges are colored in black and there are 3 rooms with a glass window.

"Mr. Jeon?" Someone said which bring me back to reality.

"Yes?" I replied back, then at that moment a handsome guy is standing in front of me. Like, are all the employees here are handsome?

"I'm Kim SeokJin but you can call me Jin Hyung instead." As he gave me a smile that can brighten my day.

"My name is Jeon Jungkook," I said as we both did a handshake.

"Mr. Jeon--"

"Ohh call me Jungkook instead," I said cutting him off.

"Jungkook, you will be a personal assistant to our new marketing director since Mr. Choi has been assign in Singapore.

wait, did i hear him right? did he just say that I'am a personal assistant! damn... I'am so lucky~ while I'm still in shock, Jin said

"We better get going, He is waiting inside of his office." as i noded and headed off his office as fast as we can. When we finally reach the office Jin gave a knock on the door and when we heard a "come in" Jin hyung slowly opened the door as we slowly went in front of his desk. The director is staring at the window.

"Sir, You PA is here." Jin hyung said.

When he slowly turn around, Its the face that I've seen before but i cannot pinpoint where.

"Oh, we meet again. Mr. Basketball boy." He said.

The moment that he mention "Basketball boy." slowly the memories of that day just come flooding my mind and the only thing i that i could say is

"Ohhhhh My God!" 


 

hai, guys~

My chapter 1 is finally completed. I know it is short and .. *sobs*

But hey its just the first chapter and mostly the first chapter are the boring one.

Anyways thank you for the 11 subbies that subscribe even though it was just a description before. ^^

Please free to criticize or give ideas or just what you thought of this chapter in the comment section below. 

because i would like to interact with you all~ ^^

If you are a new reader and you enjoyed(?) my first chappie. Please free to subscribe for future updates~ ^^

Ciao~