end

Vos Lèvres

Jungkook pulled away from the kiss when he felt a harsh tug on his black hair. He turned around, only to see a judging Park Jimin, looking at him, arms crossed. “You consider eating out each other’s face at the hallway is a good idea? I don’t want to come at the detention room as your ‘older’ brother again.” Jungkook pouted, throwing a weak punch at the shorter’s shoulder. “Don’t be a . The teacher in charge of the detention last time was too old he basically dozed off while he was talking to me, remember?” Jimin scoffed, pushing the younger’s face away. “And you, what are you waiting for?” Jimin said to the ty looking girl who was leaning against the wall. “Go back to your class!” Jimin shouted, as the girl ran away from them, disappearing from the hallway. Jungkook was already 17, and Jimin was actually two years older than him but he had to repeat a year in school because of some unknown problems, so Jimin was technically 17 years old as well. “Aww, Jiminie, she’s y though.” Jimin rolled his eyes when Jungkook his lips, looking at the end of the hallway where the girl just walked earlier.

“Hey, Jungkook.” The said boy looked at the older boy immediately, noticing the change of his tone. “Yeah, hyung?” Jungkook would call Jimin ‘hyung’ if the shorter boy started a serious talk. “Do you think your decision is right? To change to a playboy?” Jungkook scoffed, running his fingers through his hair. “I mean, it’s okay for you to change your appearance, I know about your past, but I don’t think you have to throw away your manners as well.” Jungkook really wanted to shut his mouth right there with a simple slap on the lips, but he knew Jimin was somehow right, and the fact that he was still a hyung to Jungkook, he still knew some manners, no matter how jerk he was. “I-I don’t know, I, will, umm, think about it.” Jimin knew it was definitely a lie, but he loved Jungkook so much that he still had a faith on the boy. At least the younger didn’t cut himself anymore like he used to about 4 years ago.

Jimin slipped his hand into Jungkook’s, who immediately squeezed the older’s hand, as they walked to their class. The silence between them was strangely comfortable, as they sat on their seats, Jungkook leaned back, ready to take a quick nap while Jimin opened his book, eyes glued on the pages.

▪ ▪ ▪

“I hope you will suit yourself here. We decided to employ you since you’re young and capable to take care of the active students here, you know?” Mr.Jang exclaimed, giving the file to the tall, good looking brunette in front of him with a smile. “Thank you, Mr.Jang. I will do my best.” The deep voice slipping his lips was totally unexpected, if you looked at his face. “You’re the youngest among the teachers here, Kim Taehyung. I hope you’ll have a better connection with the students.” Taehyung nodded, before walking out of the room as he walked along the hallway, ready to enter his first class ever. He took a deep breath before pushing the door, stepping into the class with the students’ wide eyes on him.

▪ ▪ ▪

Jungkook swore his jaw dropped and his black eyes grew wide and the grogginess after the nap was gone as soon as the tall guy walked in. Jimin was looking at the unknown guy as well, the pencil he was holding fell to the ground. The guy’s dark brown hair was glistening under the sunlight bursting through the window. His bangs were hanging on his forehead, as his dark brown eyes were flickering around the class, examining the room. His skin was beautifully tanned, and his lips were slightly red, and god, that was the feature that caught Jungkook’s attention the most. He looked unrealistically good looking in his long sleeves white shirt and black slacks. And the fact that he was so young, Jungkook knew it was a miracle when the school finally decided to employ an active teacher instead of old teachers who looked like they were about to die anytime soon.

The guy cleared his throat before flashing a charming smile to the students, his hand slightly fixing his tie. “Hello, everyone. I’m Kim Taehyung, the new French Language teacher. Nice to meet you.” His deep voice echoed in Jungkook’s ears as he slightly bowed. He flipped through the textbook’s pages as the shocked students finally moved to take out their textbooks as well. “So let’s get to the first topic.” He flashed his box smile again.

30 minutes passed, and Jungkook noticed he wasn’t paying attention to the lesson at all, instead, he was staring at Taehyung’s lips the whole time he was talking. “Jungkook, do you hear me?” Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts as Jimin slapped his cheek. “Uh-uh, what?” Jimin sighed, burying his face inside his palms while the brunette slightly chuckled. “I said, can you answer the question no 34? On page 17?” Jungkook grinned like an idiot before answering the question as the teacher nodded, before picking another student to answer the next question. “Jungkook, what were you thinking just now?” Jimin asked, only to receive a cheeky smile from the younger that Jimin knew it basically meant ‘you’ll know later’. “Any question before I leave you to do the exercise on your own?” Taehyung asked as Jimin was ready to hide his face when Jungkook raised his hand.

“Yes, Jungkook?” Jungkook smirked, as he saw the fear in Taehyung’s eyes, as if he knew Jungkook wasn’t going to ask about the lesson.

“How old are you?” The students slightly laughed as Taehyung looked down, the corners of his lips curved upwards before he looked up again, his eyes met Jungkook’s black ones.

“I’m 22.” The students gasped as Jungkook nodded, the smirk never leaving his lips. “And may I know, why do you want to know?” Jungkook tilted his head, smiling innocently.

“Because you’re so handsome, it’s hard for me if I don’t know anything about a good looking guy like you.” The students laughed along with him when Taehyung’s cheeks turned red, the smile disappeared from his lips. He looked flustered, in a cute way. The bell rang as Taehyung cleared his throat, closing the book. “I’ll see you tomorrow.” Taehyung glanced at the black haired boy, only to realize the boy was already staring. He gasped before looking down, exiting the class with his cheeks were still red.

“Jungkookie, you’re so cocky I swear.” Jimin exclaimed with a chuckle. “Just in case you want to know, that will be a long one.” Jimin raised his left eyebrow. Well, what was Jungkook trying to say by the term ‘long one’ you ask? Jungkook was a playboy for sure, so if he decided to tease a good looking person that caught his attention, the teasing always ended by the next day as he would search for someone else when the certain person didn’t get his attention anymore. So by ‘long one’, that meant he would still try to get the person's attention by the next day and the next day, and so on. That literally meant the game is on.

“Continue your game then, Jeon Jungkook.” Jimin ruffled the boy’s hair.

▪ ▪ ▪

“Well, I love you too then.” Jungkook exclaimed with a smug smirk before pulling the girl closer, placing his lips on hers. The kiss continued until a shriek came from Jungkook’s back. He pulled away, turning around, as he realized that was the girl he kissed at the hallway earlier. , he forgot about her. He pushed the girl from his arms , signaling her to go away for a moment. When the girl was out of sight, he looked at the other girl in front of him. “I guess we’re over then. You’re too ty for my taste anyway.” The girl screamed a few words Jungkook couldn’t understand, as his eyes grew wide when the girl pushed him, punching his torso over and over again. He rolled his eyes, this girl was hard to handle for sure. He sighed in relief when Jimin appeared and pulled the girl into his embrace. The girl cried on Jimin’s shoulders, as the guy placed his hand on her back, mumbling some comforting words into her ears, as he finally let go of her, who bowed at him before walking away. The smile on Jimin’s lips was gone as he glared at Jungkook, both hands on his hips.

“What the was that?” Jungkook flashed an innocent smile, scratching the back of his head. “That was the thirteenth time I save you from your psycho ex-girlfriends! I swear, Jeon Jungkook.” He hissed, as the younger hugged him, giggling. “Aww, hyung. I’m sorry~ Let’s walk home together, kay?” Jimin sighed before giving up and nodded. Jungkook laughed before holding Jimin’s hand as they walked along the hallway, only to see Kim Taehyung waiting for them at the end of the hallway, arms crossed, his face looked serious. “Park Jimin, you can go home first. Jeon Jungkook, you better explain to me what was happening just now.” Jimin gave a you’re-screwed look before walking away. Jungkook gulped as he looked at the brunette in front of him.

▪ ▪ ▪

“Well, it’s not my fault I became a playboy.” Jungkook exclaimed, running his fingers through his jet black hair. They were in the detention room, that was slightly dark as the sun was about to set as the peachy sunlight bursted through the window, illuminating the room. “Then who's?” The smile on Jungkook’s face was gone. “I guess you don’t have to know about my past right?” The tension between them was growing, as Taehyung’s gaze was on Jungkook. “Then tell me. Tell me about your past.” The emotion in Jungkook’s eyes changed, Taehyung noticed. “Look, I don’t trust anyone at all, that’s including you. So I think you’re smart enough to know whether I’ll tell you or not, Kim Taehyung.” Taehyung swore he did a big mistake when he saw tears forming in the younger’s eyes. The younger stood up before walking out of the room, leaving Taehyung with guilt on his shoulders.

▪ ▪ ▪

Jungkook sighed as he stepped into his empty apartment. The smug smirk on his lips that he flashed the entire day in the school disappeared. He ran his long fingers through his hair as he plopped on the couch. He stared into the empty space, not bothering to switch on the lights. The moonlight illuminating the living room was enough for him. He leaned back, squeezing his eyes shut, as the memories played in his head. 13th January 2011, he was thirteen back then. He wore spectacles, his black hair was covering his entire forehead, his school uniform perfectly wrapping his body. He totally looked like a smart student. Well, he was actually smart. Then, the bad things happened. He was bullied everyday, coming to school with bruises on his face and his body, getting called ‘stupid’, ‘piece of ’, ‘ugly’, and a lot more.

But what hurted him the most was that when he remembered how happy he was when his crush confessed to him, only to get humiliated in front of the entire school when the girl announced that it was only a prank, with an evil grin on her pretty face. Everyone laughed at him. Well, he was a loser afterall. He remembered how he cried while running home. He went into his apartment, having no one to comfort him, as he sobbed under the dining table. He still remembered the date, 31st December 2011. From that day, he changed.

On 14th January 2012, he came to the school, catching people’s attention like usual, but not for looking like a loser. He remembered how his bullies stared at him with their jaws dropped, and how the girls swooned when he passed by. Oh, and the look on his crush’s face was priceless. Jungkook dyed his hair dark red, styling his hair to show his gorgeous forehead. And the ugly specs were gone, revealing his breathtaking features. He also threw away all his manners and his well known kind attitude.

The first thing that he did was breaking the girl’s heart, who once broke his. He remembered the tears on her cheeks, and the way she looked at him before running out of the school. He remembered how he laughed along with his so called ‘friends’. And the next day the girl didn’t come, he found out she moved away. He continued being a jerk, and now, he gained the title of the school’s playboy.

He should be happy right?

Jungkook smirked before burying his face into the pillow.

Now all the people who hurted him knew how he felt.

He closed his eyes as the tears fell from his eyes.

▪ ▪ ▪

“Kookie!” Jimin caught the said boy into a headlock as soon as Jungkook appeared into the hallway. The younger laughed, but he stopped when he realized Taehyung was walking to their direction. He turned around pulling Jimin with him but he was too late. “Jungkook!” . Jimin was confused as he let Jungkook pulled him harshly, their pace quickened. “Yah,Jungkook.” Taehyung grabbed Jungkook’s wrist, who quickly yanked his arm away from the older’s gaze. Jimin decided to move away from them, earning a few curses from the black haired boy. “ this.” Taehyung muttered way too loud, as the students’ attention were on them. Jungkook yelped when Taehyung pulled his wrist and pinned him to the lockers roughly. Jungkook gulped, as he looked down, he couldn’t lock eyes with Taehyung who was was looking at him with a deadly gaze.

“Look, I’m so sorry about yesterday.” Taehyung whispered, as Jungkook raised his head up, looking at the older with his cheeks painted red. This was the first time he felt so submissive, so weak under someone’s touch, after 4 years. The look in the brunette’s eyes was heartwarming as Jungkook could see hints of sincere in his dark brown orbs. “It’s okay.” Jungkook squeaked, as Taehyung flashed his box smile to the younger, whose cheeks became redder than before. “Thank you, Jungkook.” He said before releasing the younger and walked away after mumbling a “see you in class”. Jungkook looked into the empty air with wide eyes, not bothering the looks he received from the students. “So,” Jimin began, wrapping his arm around Jungkook’s shoulders. “Is there anything I need to know, Kookie-ah?”

Jungkook gulped, covering his warm cheeks with his palms.

“Nope. Absolutely nothing.”

▪ ▪ ▪

“So guys, there’s a project you need to do.” Taehyung began, closing the textbook. “I want you guys to write an essay about the most beautiful thing that you have ever witnessed, in english because it will be so hard if I ask you to write it in french. But, the title must be the beautiful thing you guys want to write about and it must be in french. Understand? Hand me the work next week. It will be awesome if you guys can paste a picture of it below the essay, too.” Jungkook still couldn’t look at the brunette, as Jimin scribbled some info about the project in his notebook. The bell rang, as the students packed their stuff quickly since French Language was the last period of that day.

Taehyung flashed a smile to Jungkook before walking out, who blushed immediately. “Look, our playboy is blushing like a schoolgirl in love, heh?” Jimin exclaimed before letting out an ‘ouch’ when he received a slap on his cheek.

▪ ▪ ▪

Three days passed after the incident, and Jimin was walking to his locker with Jungkook. The younger raised an eyebrow when he saw a girl was trying to open his locker. “Um, what are you doing?” Jungkook asked, as the girl turned around to face them with a gasp escaping her lips, her cheeks blushing furiously. “Um,Jungkook,uh, I love you! Can you accept my love?” Jungkook would reject her with his usual way which was laughing and exclaiming the girl was ugly before pushing her away but he was too tired to do it. “Oh, I appreciate it but, I don’t think I can accept your love. I don’t even know you, sorry.” Jungkook exclaimed with a straight face before flashing a weak smile. The girl immediately teared up before running away from their sight. Jungkook noticed Jimin was looking at the girl, even when she wasn’t there anymore. “Hey, what’s wrong? She’s your crush?” Jimin looked at him with an are-you-kidding-me? look.

“No, . I just feel like I know her.” Jungkook rolled his eyes before stepping forward to open his locker. “But really, I don’t feel good about it, Jungkookie.” The said boy just shrugged, assuming Jimin was imagining things.

▪ ▪ ▪

It was already 20 minutes after the end bell rang, but Jimin and Jungkook just about to come out of the class because Jimin was being stupid by exclaiming he lost his keys and dragging Jungkook along to find it only to realize the keys were in his pocket the whole time. He earned a smack from Jungkook anyway.

“Wait, there’s a big guy standing beside the lockers. He’s looking at us, Jiminie.” Jungkook whispered, as Jimin looked at the said guy, only to gasp in surprise. The guy was walking to them, a mean look on his face. The guy was already 2 metres away from them when Jimin exclaimed with a shaky voice. “He is the brother of the girl who confessed to you yesterday.” Jungkook looked at him with wide eyes. “, she has a brother?” Jimin shrieked when a punch landed on Jungkook’s jaw, sending the boy to the ground, a bruise forming on the area. “Get the away from here.” The guy pushed Jimin to the wall, sending the small boy to the ground, knocked out.

“You er. Why did you reject Ha Joon?” He kicked Jungkook’s torso, as blood gushing out of the younger’s lips. He grabbed Jungkook’s collar and pushed him to the wall, holding the boy with his hand around his neck. Jungkook gasped for air, his mouth was wide. He punched Jungkook’s eye, drawing a whimper from the black haired boy. He threw Jungkook to the ground, ready to throw another punch that surely would send Jungkook out, but to their surprise, the punch landed on the guy who jumped in front Jungkook instead. Jungkook gasped when he realized he was Kim Taehyung. The brunette stood up, slowly putting his finger on his bleeding lips. “I guess you want to get kicked out of this school?” The big guy shook his head before running away.

Taehyung quickly crouched beside Jungkook, wiping the blood stain on Jungkook’s lips and jaw. The blood stopped flowing out from Jungkook’s mouth as Taehyung carried Jungkook bridal style easily like he was nothing. “What about Jimin?” Taehyung hold Jungkook’s tighter. “He’s okay, I called Mr.Jang to take care of him. Your bruises are worse.” Jungkook snuggled closer, inhaling Taehyung’s cologne. “T-thank you.” Jungkook stuttered.

▪ ▪ ▪

Taehyung finished taking care of Jungkook’s wounds, as he put back the bottles inside the square, white case. They were in Taehyung’s house, and Jungkook was lying in the older’s bed, his eyelids were heavy, he was actually in a sitting position. “I was once a bully victim.” Taehyung looked at the boy with a confused expression. “You want me  to tell you about my past right?”

“No, it’s okay, I understand-”

“No, it’s not okay. I need to open up.”

“Okay then.” Taehyung nodded. His gaze glued on Jungkook.

“I was a nerd. So I was bullied. It was getting worst day by day. So I decided to change. So that I could show them, so that I could hurt them, so that I could be happy.”

“...”

“But now, I’m wondering, am I happy? Am I really, really happy by hurting other people’s heart?”

Taehyung felt like he wanted to kill himself when Jungkook cried.

He was so broken, his sobbings broke Taehyung’s heart.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook gently into his embrace, letting the boy sobbed into his shoulders.

▪ ▪ ▪

Jungkook’s eyes fluttered open, as the pounding in his head greeted him. He remembered how Taehyung carried him into the car as he dozed off. He assumed the brunette carried him into his apartment, laying him on his bed. He looked at the clock, cursing under his breath as he realized he was already 2 hours late for school. He didn’t care anyway, school, he was in pain right now, he could feel the bruise on the torso aching. He noticed his room was strangely dark as he glanced at the window. He could see some rain droplets on the glass window. He snuggled into his thin blanket, the white material didn’t help at all, but since it was the only blanket in the store he could afford, he used it anyway. The low temperature biting his body to his bones. He hated when it was cold. Because the past would play in his mind, and he would feel more miserable than usual.

He wrapped the blanket around his shoulders as he slowly crawled out from his bed. , his head was so heavy he basically stumbled in his steps. He opened the drawer, as he picked up a blade, feeling the cold metal under his fingertips. He once promised he wouldn’t use it anymore since the day he changed himself, but seemed like he had to break the promise. Promises are meant to be broken. He brought along the blade as he stepped out of his room, he walked along the hallway, his vision became blurry. He entered the bathroom, as he sat on the wet floor without hesitating a bit. He felt the coldness crept up to his hip, his shorts and half of his shirt already soaked. He pressed the sharp tip on his arm, as he drew a line on his milky skin. He froze, watching the red liquid dripped delicately along his arm. The pain relief him, as he sighed, tears fell from his eyes.

It’s good to be home.

▪ ▪ ▪

Taehyung bit his lower lip nervously, cold sweats started to form on his forehead, as he stared at the short boy in front of him, who looked scared as well. “He’s not in the class with you?” Jimin shook his head, his eyes glassy. “Sir, I’m scared.” Taehyung ran his fingers through his hair. “Taehyung. Call me Taehyung.” Jimin looked surprised, but he nodded anyway. “I think I need to go to his apartment.” Taehyung exclaimed, his fingers drumming the table. His eyes flickered at the window, catching a glimpse of rain drops sliding down the window. “Do you wanna come with me, Jimin?” Jimin looked at the older guy, his eyes met Taehyung’s brown ones.

“I don’t think so. He needs you. Jungkook needs you, Taehyung.”

▪ ▪ ▪

Taehyung looked at the wooden door in front of him. He pulled out an extra key he sneakily took from Jungkook’s pocket yesterday. He unlocked the door, slowly stepping inside, closing the door behind him. He walked along the hallway, hesitating with every steps he took. His pace quickened when he heard sobs, from a boy he knew so well. He turned to the left, only to see the bathroom’s door opened wide, and he felt his knees grew weak when he saw Jungkook crying on the wet floor, but what even worst was that the fact there was a blood stained blade on the floor, along with small pools of blood, and there were fresh cuts on his arms and exposed thighs. “Jungkook.” The said boy looked up, as Taehyung stepped in, crouching in front of the boy. Both of his hands cupping Jungkook’s face. His wet hair clung to his forehead, his eyes were glassy, his little nose was red, along with his tears stained cheeks and dry lips. He looked so broken, and different. Different from the Jungkook who he used to see at the school before.

He pulled the shivering boy into his embrace, as he felt Jungkook’s grip on the hem of his shirt, holding to him. The boy couldn’t help but to pull the brunette closer, feeling Taehyung’s warmth against his cold body. “Jungkookie, why?” He whispered, as the boy’s body shook a bit. “I’m sorry, god, I’m so so sorry.” Jungkook whimpered as Taehyung pulled away, his gaze on Jungkook’s face. The younger’s eyes were on his lips, before locking his gaze with Taehyung’s, there was an unexplainable emotion behind those eyes.

Jungkook was asking for something, and Taehyung surely knew what it was.

 The brunette leaned in, placing his warm lips against Jungkook’s cold ones.

▪ ▪ ▪

The bell rang as Jungkook went to the front of the class, standing in front of Taehyung as the student around them exited the class. Jimin followed behind Jungkook, eyeing the black haired boy and the brunette curiously. “Taehyung?” The said boy looked up, flashing a smile to the younger. “Thank you.” He spoke, earning a grin from the latter. “It’s okay.” Jungkook grinned before leaning closer. “Anyway, what is ‘your lips’ in French?” Taehyung raised an eyebrow, but he couldn’t lie his breath hitched a little due to their closeness.

“Vos lèvres. Why?”

“You’ll know soon.” Jungkook answered, a cheeky smile plastered on his face.

He placed a kiss on Taehyung’s cheek before grinning innocently at the flustered brunette. Jimin coughed before pulling Jungkook out of the class, who threw a playful punch on Jimin’s chest.

▪ ▪ ▪

Taehyung was in the empty classroom, checking the students’ essays they handed to him earlier. He noticed something, Jungkook didn’t give his essay. He frowned before looking up when he realized the door swung open, only to see the black haired boy stepping inside, closing the door behind him. There was a piece of paper in his left hand. “Hey.” Jungkook greeted, casually sitting on Taehyung’s table, placing the paper in front of the brunette. “Read my essay.” Taehyung looked at him curiously before picking up the paper. His eyes grew wide when he saw the title.

Vos Lèvres.

His cheeks turned red when his eyes scanned the words, which were basically describing his own lips and such.

His jaw dropped when he saw a picture of him teaching, which was focused on his lips, was already pasted below the essay.

“Oh my god- Jungkook.” He finally had the gut to look at the younger, who was surprisingly blushing as well. “So, can I get an A?” He spoke, his eyes on the table. Taehyung stood up, slipping his hand behind Jungkook’s neck as the younger stared at him with his large doe eyes. “Jungkook, I really want to kiss you right now, you know?” Taehyung whispered, their foreheads already touching.

“Then do it.” Jungkook bravely muttered under his breath, as Taehyung pulled Jungkook, crashing their lips together. The younger’s eyes immediately closed, as he tilted his head to deepen the kiss, his hand buried in Taehyung’s dark brown locks.

“I love you so much.” Jungkook muttered, placing a lazy kiss on the brunette’s lips.

Taehyung chuckled, his fingers grazing Jungkook’s red cheeks.

“I love you too.”

▪ ▪ ▪

Okay, what was THAT? I swear this oneshot is ty af omg. That’s the longest oneshot I ever wrote tbh. Lots of cheesiness that makes me wanna puke but anyway, hope you like it. The next part of this taekook project is already done, so just wait for it to be published huehue. Thanks for reading and have a nice day!! ^^