Last

The Truth is....

 

AN: Sorry for this super late update, here comes the last chapter, this might not meet your expectations, again sorry for that, I promise to write a new story next year. Merry Christmas to all :) 

 

---

 

"I li-"

 
 
"Ah! There you are!" A voice suddenly rang,stopping her from saying the words. And was later followed by lots of other voices.
 
 
"We've been looking for you" Jihyo seconded to Momo who spoke earlier and pulled Nayeon while Momo went to Dahyun
 
 
"Let's go back" Jeongyeon said. If you look at it carefully, all of the member are there, including Sana and Mina who are now playing in the water and protested to Jeongyeon about leaving "Yah just go back here later, our manager said we have a sudden photoshoot for a magazine that will feature summer looks" she explained, making the other girls follow her to the way out, but one didn't.
 
 
"Nayeon unnie what's wrong?" Tzuyu asked because she saw the oldest is not moving
 
 
"Tell me, why are you all here? Weren't we supposed to part ways for this day?" She asked seriously, who wouldn't be? You were about to confess when you were suddenly interrupted.
 
 
"O-oh, that?" Tzuyu replied, not looking straight into the eldest's eyes and seeking for help from the other members, and finally landing her eyes into their leader.
 
 
"Actualy, the three of us saw you about to enter the forest and decided to follow you because we almost went everywhere except here, and saw the other four on the way" Jihyo explained as clear as possible to avoid suspicions, while Nayeon stared at her to see if she was telling the truth. 
 
 
"Okay fine, let's go" Nayeon said, finally surrendering while Jihyo and Tzuyu silently cheered. Nayeon then dragged Jeongyeon and Jihyo away from the group "Since you ruined this chance, you need to help me out"
 
 
----
 
 
"Okay you're doing great" *click *click . The photographer told Momo and Jeongyeon as they posed together. "Next, Dahyun and Chaeyoung " he announced "Please go to the pool" making Nayeon's eyes widen and look at the younger one who's obviously scared, who wouldn't? She almost died just earlier.
 
 
"I'll do it with her" Momo said 
 
 
"I will, you already have Jeongyeon so let me have this" Nayeon said as she looked directly into Momo's eyes that showed amusement because what she just said seemed to have another obvious meaning that everyone understood except Dahyun because her mind was still wandering.
 
 
"Very well then, I think that you two also have good chemistry "
 
 
Nayeon went close to Dahyun, and placed her arm around the shorter's shoulder. "Chin up, and smile" she whispered, and the younger obliged hearing another click. The older then guided Dahyun down the pool carefully " You better not drown" she joked making Dahyun glare at her which just made her laugh then pinch the other's cheeks then they heard a click making them face the photographer with questioning eyes.
 
 
"That was a good shot haha"
 
 
The two are now in the pool, and since the concept is about teaching the other to swim, they didn't really need to act. Nayeon held Dahyun's arms then told her to relax and paddle slowly. Because of this, Dahyun's fear was somehow reduced and she had fun.
 
 
"Okay! We're done for today, thank you  for the hard work!" The photographer announced,then the staff started to clean up,and the sun started to set.
 
 
----
 
 
"So" Jihyo started "Did you find anywhere good?" The girls are now walking back to their room.
 
 
"Mina and I found one, but we won't shaaare" Sana said then stuck her tounge out.
 
 
"Same for us" Momo said
 
 
"Well, the three of us didn't find one, but we found good places to eat!" Chaeyoung announced 
 
 
"There's nothing we can do, and besides, we already saw Dayeon's place. So no one wins" Jeongyeon said
 
 
"Dayeon?" Dahyun asked as she opened the door
 
 
"Dahyun and Nayeon, a couple name! Cute right?!" Tzuyu said "You can even use Nahyun, see, your names fit! Why don't you go and get married right now?" She joked making Dahyun blush
 
 
"Geez Tzuyu,they don't even like each other" Momo butted in "Right Dahyun?" And linked arms with the younger.
 
 
"Huh?" Then she glanced at Nayeon only to see her talking to Jeongyeon happily 'she doesn't even care' she thought. "Yeah" But she wasn't aware that the oldest heard everything.
 
 
"Leader, what about dinner?" Momo asked as she strided near to the younger.
 
 
"Oh, right" Jihyo said then eyed the other members except the two "We'll be having dinner outside, get changed then proceed the back of the hotel, you will see a path there then just follow it okay?"
 
 
----
 
 
"Since everyone's here..." Jihyo said then looked at Mina, and the other just simply nodded
 
 
"Nayeon unnie, can you please accompany us?" Mina said 
 
 
"Wh-" she didn't get to finish her question when the two just dragged her out of the room.
 
 
"So, we'll go when they come back"
 
 
----
 
 
"We're here!" Sana chanted as she went in with Mina 
 
 
"Where's Nayeon unnie?" Dahyun couldn't help but ask
 
 
"Oh right, she won't be having dinner with us" Sana answered not looking directly at Dahyun
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"She saw someone she knew then said that she'll come back later" Mina answered
 
 
"Oh" Dahyun frowned and all the members saw it, making them cheer inside
 
 
"It's time, let's go" Jeongyeon announced 
 
 
"Yeay!" Momo announced then ran "I'll race you there!" She told everyone and made them run after. Dahyun was the last to go out and saw that her members already disappeared.
 
 
"Huh? Are they that fast of runners?" She asked herself then went out of the hotel then proceeded to the back, as the members said earlier, she found a pathway but it was unlighted. She didn't know if she should proceed or not. But she decided to, when she step foot in the pathway,a light opened, another step,another light, it was of different colors. She smiled at the sight and quickened her steps until a pool came into sight.
 
 
There is a small bridge leading to the center of the pool which is a gazebo. She saw a silhouette in it that made her cross the bridge to have a better view. Now that she is closer, she saw a table in the middle of the gazebo.
 
 
"Isn't it beautiful?" A voice asked making her look up from the table filled with food and saw Nayeon.
 
 
"Unnie? What are you doing here? And where are the others?" She asked
 
 
"Calm down, it's just us tonight. Why don't you sit down first?" Nayeon asked as she pulled a chair for Dahyun to sit down to.
 
 
Dahyun made her way to sit, and Nayeon is now also seated.
 
 
"Shall we eat?" Nayeon asked
 
 
"Unnie, tell me, what is this?"
 
 
"Just eat first" Nayeon commanded "will tell you later"
 
 
"Hmm"
 
 
Both Of them ate in comfort,talking about random stuffs and telling jokes. It was a wonderful dinner. But when they finished eating, Nayeon felt a surge of nervousness envelope her.
 
 
"Unnie, would you tell me now?" Dahyun asked, making Nayeon sigh noticed by Dahyun "it's fine if you don't " Dahyun said,worried by the other's behavior 
 
 
"No, if I don't do it now, I won't have the courage to later"
 
 
Dahyun just stared at her
 
 
"Actually, I like you- " Nayeon said, shocking Dahyun "no scratch that, I love you" Nayeon paused to look at the other's reaction, when she saw shock in her face, she continued "I don't even know when I started feeling this, all I know is that I get jealous of Momo, scared when you're not around and my heart beats fast when you're there. I can list more things but it will take us the whole night to say it all. I just love you Kim Dahyun. I know that you probably don't-"
 
 
 
"I love you too" Dahyun said, stopping Nayeon
 
 
"What?" Nayeon asked, wide-eyed
 
 
"I won't repeat" Dahyun replied, sticking out her tounge"
 
 
"Yah! Kim Dahyun!"
 
 
"What? Im Nayeon? Oh, it really does sound alike" 
 
 
"Yeah, it really fits. Let's go" Nayeon said, standing up
 
 
"Where to?"
 
 
"Anywhere " Nayeon said then stood up then also pulled the shorter up, headed to the bridge but
 
 
"Ow" being a klutz Dahyun is, she fell on the floor
 
 
"Omo are you alright?" Nayeon asked, worry all over her face then examined the younger's body to see any bruises making Dahyun laugh "What's funny?" She asked with a serious face
 
 
"Nothing hahaha your face is priceless unnie hahaha" she managed to say in between her laughs
 
 
"Nothing's funny" Nayeon said with a pout
 
 
"Aw, you little bunny" Dahyun said pinching the olders cheeks then hugged her tight "You're so cuuuuuute unnie" then hugged her tighter, still sitting on the bridge, the older returned the hug
 
 
"You're cuter tofu" Nayeon said, moving away and stared at the other "Your eyes are so beautiful " she complimented. Then she leaned closer, and closer, until their nose touch, closed their eyes but then *flash* making them open their eyes and follow where it came from, they then saw a bush where their co-members are hiding.
 
 
"Oops..." Momo said holding a camera
 
 
"Busted" Mina whispered
 
 
"Yah!" Both Nayeon and Dahyun shouted, making the others jolt up 
 
 
"Come here!" Nayeon commanded, but no one came, instead, the members are now running for their lives, and seeing this, the two ran after them
 
 
"Stop you all!" This time, Dahyun shouted still running with Nayeon, hand in hand, but this time, laughing.