final.

Living
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It keeps disappearing, each and every bit that's left of you.

Although I want to at least have a piece of you.

It naturally goes away and floats down in time.

Who were you, that your name makes my heart drop?

I can't do anything.

It's already been years past, but I'm like this sometimes.

Others tell me to stop doing this.

Time gets farther away,

memory gets blurred-"

There she was. Hyemi's ethereal beauty, none other than Park Minha.

An angel in the form of a human.

The love of her life, standing right before her with a genuine smile plastered on her face. 

There was a certain distance between them but Hyemi could trace out Minha's features in detail from afar. As if she had fully memorized every single bit of her from the way her lips tugged upwards into a smile to the way her hips swayed gracefully as she walks. It was indeed ridiculous how beautiful this human being can be; it was as if she was too good to be true. Too good to be true.

Her heart never seemed to stop racing whenever she saw her, it beats for the latter. She feels nervous around her, she fidgets alot around her lover. Hyemi loves her. Whenever she met her, she fell for Minha over, and over, again. There was no end- Oh, she loves her so dearly. She would sacrifice anything for her. She took a step forward. Again, she took another step forward. She did so till she was right infront of her happy pill, her lover. It was by instinct; she reached her hand out to caress Minha's cheeks ever so lovingly, gently.

Minha's smile just kept growing wider and wider, to the point that her eyes were shaped like crescents. There was something different about this meeting. Something that wasn't normal. There was a tinge of sadness in her lover's eyes as she smiled. Hyemi couldn't help but return it, for she felt hopeless and her heart beat was slowing down.

"What's wrong, love?" she asked, her voice faltering.

"Hyemi-yah." was all the latter said.

"Dear, speak. I'm all ears." if she was singing, the dynamic would be a decrescendo from mezzo-forte to pianissimo. 

"Hyemi-yah."

Said person sighed, she was still caressing Minha's cheeks slowly, trying to seek comfort in her presence.

"It's alright. It's going to be alright. You're doing great so far." the latter whispered, comforting her. With what she said, Hyemi could only furrow her eyebrows.

"W-What do you mean by that-" her voice cracked, as started to feel dry.

"Dear, you're doing so well without me. Don't you dare give up. Live your life to the fullest, for you to be happy; that is my last request."

Ridiculous!

"Y-You're still here. You're still with me. What are you saying? Are you l-leaving?" Hyemi's eyes were glossy by then.

Minutes passed and her questions were left unanswered. She could only hear her own heartbeat. It was beating painfully slowly. She was at the verge of crying, just as Minha cupped her cheeks and kissed the crown of her head before pulling her into a long embrace.

"I love you so much. Keep moving forward, my soldier." she fina

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter