Oneshot

I'm Sorry

Kevin had been in a coma for almost three years now and throughout that year,Tiffany kept blaming herself on how it should've been her who's laying on that bed...,not him. If he haven't been there,he wouldn't have been in this state. Why does he kept torturing her even though he's only relying on a machine to live now?

 

 

 

Maybe it's god's punishment for what she did to her.Even though she knew that Kevin loved her that he would die for her,she kept cheating and cheating and cheating with countless numbers of guys and even though Kevin knew about it,he just stood still and watch her silently until the day she broke up with him.He would usually follow the girl everywhere but after she said those harsh words to him,he stopped and didn't even show himself infront of her.

 

 

 

 

 

I'm already sick of you,”

 

 

 

 

 

....,”

 

 

 

 

 

You do know that i'm just using you right?”

 

 

 

 

 

....,”

 

 

 

 

 

I'm breaking up with you so don't annoy me anymore,”

 

 

 

 

 

....,”

 

 

 

 

 

You're not gonna leave?”

 

 

 

 

 

He shook his head and kept staring at the girl.”....,”

 

 

 

 

 

Ugh,just go die in hell you sick bastard,” and with that,she walked away,not knowing that it really stabbed his heart so badly.

 

 

 

 

 

She regretted it now,seeing Kevin in that condition.How she wish that she could turn back the time and not saying those words to him.

 

 

 

 

 

~Flashback~

 

 

 

 

 

Let me..go!!” she struggled against the group of guys who were surrounding her,trying to take away her ity.Even though she had been dating a lot of guys,the furthest she would go with them is to lock lips,she had never done anything more than that even though she was dubbed as the “school's ”.

 

 

 

Realizing that these guys are too strong for her,she gave up and slowly,her energy were all drained away that tears are starting to fall on her both of her cheeks.She's about to lose 'it' to these guys,whom she doesn't even know.

 

 

 

 

 

Now now,don't cry,we won't play rough if you listen to what we say,” said one of the guys as he tried to rip her skirt open but before he had a chance to do so,he was suddenly kicked from behind.

 

 

 

Annoyed,he turned around to see who it was and greeted by a punch on his face.The same goes to the other guys,they tried to fight him back but he was just too strong for them.One by one slowly dropped unconsciously on the ground.Tiffany,who finally gained enough strength to look up,cried even more when she saw who it was.”Ke..Kevin,”

 

 

 

 

 

He looked at her upon hearing his name being said by her .Her,the girl whom he would sacrifice everything for her love.He smiled bitterly and walked towards her.Before he realize it,his arms were already embracing the girl.She wanted to pull away because of the guilt in her heart but at the same time,she also wanted them to stay like that for a while...,it felt so warm and safe in his arms.

 

 

 

 

 

It's funny on how i couldn't stop myself falling and falling more for you,” he buried his face on the girl's shoulder.” Even though i know that you won't be able to catch me....,” he slowly let his tears fall down.

 

 

 

 

 

I....,” she tried to say something but nothing would come out from her.

 

 

 

 

 

I don't care if you don't love me but please....,” he paused for a while.”Let me be selfish for this once by letting me stay by your side...no matter what...,” he stuttered.

 

 

 

. . . . . . 

 

 

 

 

On the way out of the empty warehouse,one of the guys gained his consciousness and pulled out a gun put of his jacket.”You think that i'm gonna let you go just like that ?” he fired a shot and got Kevin right on his abdomen.

 

 

 

 

 

Kevin who's furious with what he just did,stomped towards him and even though the guy fired his shots to him,he swiftly dodged all of them until he ran out of bullets.Kevin then kicked the gun away and stepped on his hands.A loud cry echoed throughout the place,along with some cracking sounds.

 

 

 

 

 

He walked back to Tiffany who froze there after witnessing what just happened and somehow,each step that he took towards her starts to get heavier as he had lost a lot of blood from the shot earlier.He weakly smiled at her before his visions starts to get blurry and he collapsed in front of her.

 

 

 

 

 

K..Kevin?”

 

 

 

 

 

Kevin?” she said again,hoping that he would answer her.

 

 

 

 

 

Kevin!!!!” she cried,it's her first time feeling like this for him and that's when she had realized that...she had been in love with him all along...

 

 

 

 

 

~Present~

 

 

 

 

She fell asleep while she was still holding hands with him.Even though he was just laying there,she could still feel his warmth,the same warmth that used to hold her in the past.A few hours later,while she was still sleeping,a pair of eyes started to open slowly and his eyes were roaming around the unknown place.How long have i been in this place...?

 

 

 

He looked on his right and saw her.The one and only girl who he truly love was sleeping peacefully with her angelic face on top of their interwined fingers.He smiled upon the sight and grasped her hands weakly.

 

 

 

Tiffany,who felt that something just moved,woke up and saw Kevin smiling at her.Without a word,she let go of his hands and hugged him as her tears are slowly falling down.

 

 

 

I...I've been waiting for you....,” she cried.

 

 

 

I'm sorry...,” he apologized and her hair gently.

 

 

 

 

Why are you apologizing to me again...,” she replied with a subtle voice,still sobbing.

 

 

 

 

Don't cry...i hate to see tears falling down on that beautiful face,” he pulled away and not knowing what was coming,he gasped when the girl leaned towards him and met his lips.It's been a while since she felt like this and she missed it so much.These warm feelings,his soft lips and most importantly...him.They were interrupted when the door opened,revealing the doctor with a guy who looked like he's in his mid-twenty.He pulled away and saw a dissapointed look on the girl.

 

 

 

 

Hyung,” he smiled.The guy obviously happy that Kevin finally woke up,immediately rushed towards him and hugged him.”It's been a while since i've last seen you...,”

 

 

 

 

 

Of course you did pabo,you've been unconscious for almost three years now,”

 

 

 

 

 

Three years..huh?” Tiffany,who was still dumbfounded with what just happened,coughed,wanting to get their attention.He pulled away and introduce the guy who just entered.”That's right...,have you guys met yet?”

 

 

 

 

 

She shook her head as a no.

 

 

 

 

 

Then let me introduce you to my brother,” he looked at him.”Kim Kyoung Jae,or he prefers to be call Eli,”

 

 

 

 

 

The latter then reach his hands towards her,wanting her to shake it and she did.”Tiffany,Tiffany Hwang,”

 

 

 

 

 

By the way hyung,i thought that you're in L.A ?”

 

 

 

 

Well....i came back to Seoul last night,i'm sorry that i didn't manage to come back three years ago,when i heard the news that you....,”

 

 

 

 

 

It's okay...,” Kevin cut him off and chuckled.” Have you found her yet?”

 

 

 

 

 

Found what?”

 

 

 

 

 

Sunny-noona,”

 

 

 

 

Ah~ Of course i did and guess what...,”

 

 

 

 

What?”

 

 

 

 

We're getting married!!!” he shook him vigorously causing him to yelp in pain.

 

 

 

 

Ouch,hyung...be more gentle...,”

 

 

 

 

Oh,sorry...i guess i was just too excited,” he immediately retreated his hands.

 

 

 

 

Congrats though,”

 

 

 

 

Thanks..,” he replied shyly.”Anyways,did you have that 'someone' yet?”

 

 

 

 

Just before he manage to answer,Tiffany did as she linked her arms with him.”Yes,i'm his girlfriend,”

 

 

 

 

Girlfriend? I wonder how a brat like him manage to get a beauty like you,” he replied teasingly.

 

 

 

 

I'm the one who's actually lucky to have him,” he was a bit taken aback from what she just said but then he grinned.

 

 

 

 

A bold one huh?” he stared at her. “I like her,” earning a glare from Kevin.

 

 

 

 

Watch it hyung,” everyone in the room chuckled upon hearing his response.

 

 

 

 

It certainly is lively here,mind telling me what it's about?” a short girl appeared at the door,with a bouquet of flowers.Eli who lighted up after seeing the figure,rushed towards her for a hug but she dodged it,causing him to pout in disappointment.

 

 

 

~END~

 

A/N I just can't stand angst XD That's why i ended it up with a happy ending,even though i actually wanted it to end up sadly,so that i'll make you guys cry~ Because a lot of authors has been making me cry lately with their stories...T_T