love, love, love

oneshots ; bts x red velvet ; it was you all along

starring - jin x wendy

cameos - kim dongjun (oc)


“Oppa ~ Dongjun ahh ~ I’m home!”

 

Hearing the lovely voice that he missed for like- 3 days, Jin immediately gets up from his comfy bed (he loves his bed so ing much, but, oh well- he just loves Seungwan more), and literally ran towards the front door.

 

“Jagiyaaaaaaaaaaa ~”

 

Like a slow motion, he ran towards his wife, with both of his arms open. Without hesitating, he immediately wrapped her into a really breathless hug- well it’s just too tight.

 

“Oppa, I can’t breathe!”

 

He loosens the hug, but he still holds her close to him. It has been three days- where he suffered enough, without her. Wendy had some work at Jeju Island for three days, and Jin wasn’t able to visit her.

 

He spreads butterfly kisses on her lovely face, which makes her to giggle. “Oppa, can we at least move towards the couch or something? We’ve been standing in front of this door for like 10 minutes already!”

 

Hearing her babbles, he raised one of his perfectly-shaped eyebrows up, before showing her his y smirk. “You want to move to the couch? Great. Plus, it has been a while since we have se-”

 

“Oppa, stop! Dongjun is here, remember? Plus-”

 

He stopped her with a short peck on her lips, making her to go speechless. “Let me at least welcome you with a kiss, okay?”

 

He softly whispered before crashing their lips together. Well, at least Wendy didn’t budge this time. And that kiss turns into a hot making out session on the couch.

 

---

 

“Eomma!”

 

Wendy widened her eyes. As she heard Dongjun’s little voice, she immediately broke the kiss and pushed Jin away. She grabbed his shirt, which was laying on the floor, before passing it to him.

 

She puts on her innocent smile, before running towards her son, Dongjun, who was walking towards her like a penguin. “Dongjun ahh ~” She picks him up and spreads butterfly kisses on his face. 3 days without Dongjun (and her stupid husband) was really lonely for her to bear.

 

“Aigoo, Kim Dongjun really loves to steal eomma from appa, huh?” Jin joked around after putting on his shirt, and that received him a painful pinch at his waist. Wendy puts Dongjun back on the ground before continuing to attack Jin with her painful pinches.

 

Jin laughed his off as he tried his best to defend himself from Wendy. In the end, he grab Wendy’s waist and tickled it harshly, making Wendy to giggle. “Son Seungwan! Just now you were kissing me like crazy, and now you’re pinching me, huh? This is your punishment.” He tickled her harder.

 

“AHAHAAHAHAHA- O-Oppa, m-mian-hae AHAHAHAHAHAHA.”

 

Tears are forming at her eyes, probably because she was laughing too hard. Both Jin and Wendy lose their energy, and they’re both now on the floor. Jin stay seated, while Wendy is lying on his lap.

 

“Dongjun ahh, come here.” Wendy spreads her arms and Dongjun immediately ran towards his lovely mom before being embraced. Dongjun lay comfortably on her mother, as the three of them fell into silence.

 

“How’s three days without me?”

 

“, a lot. Dongjun was much naughtier whenever you’re not around.” Jin answered with a pout.

 

“Aigoo, Kim Dongjun. You’re naughty when eomma is not around, huh?” Wendy pinched her son’s adorable cheeks.

 

“I-I wasn’t!” Dongjun was just 4. But he already knew to speak few simple sentences.

 

Wendy looked at her two favorite boys, her life is indeed beautiful.

 

-

 

Jin walks towards the kitchen after tugging Dongjun on his bed for his evening nap. He sneakily wrapped his hands around his wife’s petite waist. Wendy is definitely not surprised, since she could sense that coming.

 

Wendy slapped his arms away when he started to kiss her neck down to her collarbones. “Kim Seokjin, get your lips off me. I’m preparing for dinner.” Jin chuckled before releasing his wife.

 

“What are you cooking? It has been three days since I’ve tasted you- I mean your food.”

 

Wendy stepped on his feet as he made a dirty joke.

 

“I’m going to make a full coursed meal! There will be kimchi stew, curry kimbap, bulgogi with rice, and I’m gonna bake some banana cupcakes for Dongjun as well.”

 

Jin would be totally lying if he says that he isn’t hungry as soon as he heard the menus listed. “Then anything I can help? Don’t forget that your husband is a great cook as well.”

 

“Then go and chop all the ingredients over there. Thanks for helping, oppa.” She tiptoed and kissed his jawline before continue mixing the dough for her cupcake. Jin smiled in victory before grabbing the knife and started to chop the kimchi.

 

These two great cooks really suit each other, right?

 

-

 

“Oppa! Dongjun ahh, dinner’s ready!”

 

Jin walked out from the room while holding Dongjun on his arms. He just bathed his son after his evening nap. He carried Dongjun before placing him on the baby’s chair. He then reached for Wendy and kissed her hair before taking his seat next to his wife.

 

Once he laid his eyes at the foods served on the table, he can’t help but to feel lucky to have the lovely and amazing Son Seungwan as his wife.

 

“As expected from my wife. All of these look tasty. Can I be any luckier to have you huh, Son Seungwan?”

 

Wendy couldn’t take his cheesy lines, so she grabbed a spoonful of kimchi stew and violently puts it in his mouth to shut him. “Eat, oppa.” She demanded.

 

She then turned her head towards her son. “Dongjun ah. Here, let eomma feed you.”

 

That makes Dongjun to giggle, while Jin pouts in jealousy.

 

He then realized that he will forever lose to Dongjun xD


[fin]

My first shots that doesn’t reach 1000 words. But I am quite satisfied xD Jin is such a naughty husband in this one. I’d try to portray other ships’ marriage life as well next time ^^