One

Broken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter I 

            ''I'm home.'' a voice echoed through the narrow hallway as the figure walked in to the living room, placing the keys on the table and leaning the briefcase on their couch as he proceeded to their room. Opening the door slowly, the light from the hall shining down on the golden brown hair and onto her neck as the door opened ajar. A smile crept on his face as he slowly made his way to their bed and scooped her in his arms as he placed a soft kiss on her forehead, earning a sleepy groan from her. He chuckled and placed her on his lap as he sat on the bed, hugging her as she snuggled him. "Wake up,baby." he said softly as he looked at her. She sniffed in the scent of his cologne and a smile crept onto her face as she hugged and spoke in a sleepy voice, "You're back,Jongin." "Yes, I am." he chuckled at the cuteness she had when she spoke in a sleepy voice, "Now get up and let's eat, sleepy pig." He kissed her cheeks but earned a glare from her and a painful hit on his chest.

"Hey! What's that for?"

"For callling me that." 

"A pig?"

"I'm not a pig."

"You're what then?" He raised his eyebrow as he her hair.

She grinned and pecks his lip "Your baby." 

He laughed and kissed her, earning a squeal from her and laughs as he tickled her while she tried to break free."Stop it!!" she laughed as she struggled under him ,trying to catch his hands. "I'm not stopping until you give me a kiss." Jongin spoke as he continued tickling her. "Okay Okay now stop it!! I'll give it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter