CHAPTER 1

I LOVE THAT GANGSTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara got up from her bed then immendiatly go to the shower it's 4:00 am in the morning like what she usually do everyday wake up, shower, then go to school 'same old boring life' Dara thought. When she's totally done cleaning herself she just grab any clothes she first saw then come down to the first floor of their house. Dara's house is a two storey house in the first floor the first one that will greet you is their living room and just around the corner is their kitchen in the second floor is where their room is located. Her family is just living a middle class life not like her classmates which most of them are elites.

 

"Good morning Eomma" Sandara Park greeted her mom and kiss her in the cheeks.

"Good morning Noona/Good morning Annie" her siblings greet her in unison.

"Good morning to you too, Spoiled Brats." Dara lock their neck into her arms as if initiating a tight hug.

"Ack! Annie I can't breath!" Park Durami Choke, Dara just pout her lips like a kid. "I'm just greeting you two a good morning!" Dara said fuming.

"but Noona, you don't have to kill us!" Thunder said touching his neck as if that can take away the pain.

"stop that you kids! Just eat your breakfast quietly!" Their mother told them. So just like a good sheep they quietly eat their foods. After that they quickly run to the bus stop and wait for a bus to come.

This is the simple life of Sandara Park she is a Top 1 student in the YG international University currently a college Student. She cute stuffs she collect everything she can see that is really cute and that compliment her youthful face many students bully her because they really envy Dara and the latter can't even see her beauty. She has beautiful eyes and when you look at it as if you are looking in a mirror innocent as her she looks weak because of her petite body and pale skin.

"Bommie!" She called out Bom her Best friend and her protectors from bullies. Bom has a beautiful red long hair not like her that has brunet wavy hair. Bom looks like a goddess with her red high heels and Angel like face not like Dara she is a very rich kid and can get anything she want but not really like others that a spoiled brat.

 

"Dara-yah!" Bom pulled Dara into a tight hug as soon as she saw Dara running towards her.

"Bommie! Your hug is so tight! As if I'm gone forever!" Dara protested.

"Sorry! I just always miss my Dara whenever its week end!" Bom pouted then loosen her hug.

"You almost killed me Bommie! But for now let's go to our class we would be running late!" Dara exclaimed then lead their way to their classroom when suddenly all girls shouted in the corner and all boys look like their jealous.

"Oh my! Big bang!" Bom shouted above her lungs look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter