chapter 4

Gone Wild With Pink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The second day of the mission, Apink and Hayoung quietly looking for evidence that teacher Jung and teacher Liufei had a love affair. Hayoung with Chorong, Bomi, and Eunji team looking for evidence to take pictures of teacher Jung and teacher Liufei together, while Naeun, Yookyung, and Namjoo given the task to send all the photos to the media club and to the principal's office.

All the students talk about gossip about teacher Jung and Liufei. Both teacher was also reported to the principal. Teacher Jung guess if this was the work of one of the students in the school by spreading false rumors.

"This is definitely the work of a new student, since we have her we always get into trouble," said teacher Liufei in mandarin accent.

Mrs.Oh see Hayoung laughing with Apink group through the window. She shook her head. She knows if Hayoung must be the person behind this, but she hold it.

"Delete all the news circulating in the school magazine and blog, we'll find out who spread this rumor," said Mrs.Oh.

...

Hayoung were practicing acapella together with Apink. Suddenly someone knocked on the door of their practice room. Namjoo opened the door and  shocked see Sehun stood there. Sehun smiling at her

Hayoung looked toward the door and was shocked too.

"Sehun?" Hayoung mumble.

"Hi ... I want to meet with Oh Hayoung," said Sehun.

All members then looked Hayoung. Apink member giggling happy at her. Hayoung scratched her head.

"What do you want to see me? This is a practice room for the girl, how did you get here?"

Sehun chuckled. "Always, you're asking many questions," said Sehun. Sehun see other members who keep staring them. "I think I disturbing you guys, I'll be waiting until you finished practicing," said Sehun.

Hayoung just nodded.

After Sehun out of the room, all the members Apink tempting Hayoung with praise. Hayoung feel embarrassed.

"You can implement the plan number 3 today," said Chorong.

"Hmm?"

"Don’t come back before 12 o'clock at night, officers will check the room and if you're not in the dorm ..."

Hayoung understand and raised her hand. "Okay, I understand..."

"But don’t get caught if you're with Sehun, it will be your last mission you know, big penalty for you," said Eunji.

Hayoung nodded.

...

After done practicing, Hayoung and Apink member out of the room, not far from there, Sehun still waiting Hayoung.

"Hayoung, see you tonight," said Bomi with a wink.

"Sehun, keep Miss America well," Namjoo said.

Hayoung laugh heard Bomi and Namjoo words, as well Sehun.

After members Apink go.

"So why did you want to see me?" Hayoung asked.

"Hmm ... I want to return your bracelet, I guess is not right if I kept it like this," said Sehun give a bracelet belonging to Hayoung.

"Thank you," said Hayoung wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter