The beginning

Please don't leave me

The wind was blowing soft breezes onto my face while I was walking in the woods the beautiful sunset ahead of me.As I expected my boyfriend and I got into a fight are 3rd one this week.

(Flashback)

"why didn't you do the dishes"luhan yelled while he started slapping me.

"I-i was t-to busy c-cleaning your r-room"i said in a shaky voice.

"U know what I am done"luhan said while walking out of the door and slammed it shut.

I collapsed to the floor while tears started pouring down my face.

"why me"

I stood up and went to the door and went out without locking it cause I already know that he is going to bring someone home.

(End of flashback)

tears started forming In my eyes while I remembered another problem that happened in my life.

(Flashback)

"You called" i said to the doctor

the doctor sighed

"your heart cancer has been getting worse and 42 percent is that you might live"the doctor said I was on the verge of tears.

"is there anything you can do about it" i said tears rolling down my cheek.

"we have only one more try for surgery but if that doesn't work you would not survive or if a miracle happens you would survive but I doubt that"the doctor said with a sigh.

"ok" tears were already falling from my cheeks as I got out of the doctors office.

"please work" I said clutching my heart

(End of flashback)

I started crying again so I decided not to go back home where Luhan is probably playing with another girl he brought back from the club even though he is 17 he owns the club because his parents are rich.So I sat against a stump and went to deep sleep.

This is just the beginning