= I =

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[!] warning - some of you will be very sad after this chapter haha

Dear Diary,

there is once again an intruder in my home.

This time it’s not a baby, but a grown up man who walked in on his own.
No, scratch that, he walked in clutching onto my shoulders, supporting himself like there’s no tomorrow.
The name of this troublemaker is Nam Woohyun.

Rather than call him a friend, he’s more of an acquaintance. We work together, in the same company. We go out to drink from time to time and talk behind our boss’s back but that’s it.
Today there was a gathering, to celebrate the sales our company managed to make in November, quite more than expected actually.

But Woohyun got too drunk and begged me to take him home with me because his place was far away and he would get sick, travelling by taxi.
Why did I agree? Who knows? Maybe because of the puppy eyes he gave me.
So there he is now, sprawled out on my bed. He’s probably up to something.
That damn playboy. He’s got the looks, I admit that, but I don’t like his guts, he enjoys sleeping around too much!

He tried flirting with me once but I cut him off! Hmph, he should know by now that his ways won’t work with me! Besides, I’m a taken man!

Let’s hope he won’t try something funny tonight and just sleep peacefully, because I’m so ready to kick his if he lays a finger on me!

- K.S.

Omooo, it's not Woogyu!?!? Do you all just want to kill m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter