1/1

Show Me Your C*ck
     [1/1]
 
 
 
HOTFUDGE1992 and JimJams95 entered the chatroom.
 
 
 
 
 
     HOTFUDGE1992: Hey there handsome. *wiggles eyebrows* *smirks*
 
 
 
 
 
     JimJams95: Hello to you too hand jam~
 
 
 
 
 
     HOTFUDGE1992: Hand jam? The hell was that?
 
 
 
 
 
     JimJams95: OH SORRY I MEANT TO SAY HANDSOME AUTOCORRECT!!
 
 
 
 
 
     HOTFUDGE1992: Haha that's cool man.
 
 
 
 
 
     HOTFUDGE1992: I saw your post today and you look so gaddamn fine~
 
 
 
 
 
     JimJams95: Wait what post?
 
 
 
 
 
     JimJams95: oh you mean this?
 
 
 
 
 
     JimJams95: https://mobile.twitter.com/WeGotLoves/status/578879528287637504/photo/1
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
     HOTFUDGE92: .... You're so hot. 😛
 
 
 
 
 
=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
 
 
 
    "TAEHYUNG HE SAYS I'M HOT!!!" Jimin squealed his lungs out as soon as he read his chatmate's reply.
 
 
 
 
 
     "I'M RIGHT HERE YOU Y YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOUT YOU KNOW?!" Taehyung screamed back at him, making the shorter fliched and flick his forehead.
 
 
 
 
 
     " DON'T SCREAM AT ME I'M OLDER THAN YOU!!!"
 
 
 
 
 
     " YOU WERE OLDER BY LIKE TWO MONTHS!!!"
 
 
 
 
 
     "AND I'M YOUR HYUNG YOU FU---"
 
 
 
 
 
     "IF YOU TWO WONT STOP SCREAMING I SWEAR TO ALL HOLY THINGS I WILL CASTRATE YOUR MOTHERING BALLS AND EVERYTHING YOU LOVE AND PLEASE FOR SAKE YOU BETTER MINIMIZE YOUR VOICE I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!!!" Yoongi screamed, annoyed at their nonsense fight, making the two shut up.
 
 
 
 
 
      After few minutes of making sure that their grumpy hyung is asleep, Jimin spoke.
 
 
 
 
 
     "Let's continue." He said and Taehyung just nodded, looking at the screen as Jimin was typing.
 
 
 
 
 
=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
 
 
 
 
 
     JimJams95: Thanks!!!
 
 
 
     
 
     HOTFUDGE1992: You look hot. Really. Being shirtless and with that bulge~ 😏👍🏻
 
 
 
 
 
     HOTFUDGE1992: I'm as . Can you show me your ?
 
 
 
 
 
     JimJams95: ...wait for a moment.
 
 
 
 
 
=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
 
 
 
 
 
     "... Tae, he said he wants to see my ." Jimin said as he blinked innocently into the screen, processing what he just read just now. Taehyung went beside him and reads it, his cheeks went a deep shade of red.
 
 
 
 
 
     "Tae, what does he mean by that?" Jimin looked at the younger who is now red as a tomato.
 
 
 
 
 
     "Uhhhh... Wait." Taehyung grabbed Jimin's laptop and the shorter let out a whine of protest and Taehyung went to Google to search ''. He downloaded a photo of a '' and gave the laptop back to Jimin.
 
 
 
 
 
     "Tell that guy that's your . Now go." Taehyung grinned. Jimin grinned back, relief written to his face.
 
 
 
 
 
=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
 
 
      JimJams95: Here it is. My . Hope you like it.
 
 
      HOTFUDGE1992: OH I CAN'T SEE IT YET
 
 
     HOTFUDGE1992: WHERE IS IT?!
 
 
     JimJams95: Okay wait. Here it is.
 
 
     JimJams95: http://my_sarisari_store.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/cock_negros.jpg
 
 
 
     JimJams95: Hope you like it. :)
 
 
     JimJams95: It's my father's actually. Sorry I don't have a tho.
 
 
     HOTFUDGE1992: ...
 
 
     HOTFUDGE1992: You just ruined my .
 
 
HOTFUDGE1992 left the conversation.
 
 
     JimJams95: Wait, dafuq u mean ?
 
 
     JimJams95: Are u telling me that you wanted to see my actual ?!
 
 
     JimJams95: oh he already left. Oh well.
 
 
JimJams95 left the chatroom.
 
 
=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
 
 
     "Never again Kim Taehyung. Never again." Jimin said as he closed his laptop and walked out of their room to reset his laptop because MY LAPTOP NEEDS JESUS!!!
 
 
=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
 
[A/N:] OKAY THIS IS MY FIRST ATTEMPT FOR A CRACK FIC I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!
 
PHOTO CREDITS BY THE OWNERS BTW!!!