One

The New Girl in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ahh Seoul, I missed you!" blurted out by the girl who had just came from the airport and is now on her way to her hotel. 

She arrives at her room and proceeds to grab her bags from the bellboy. "Thank you! I'll do it from here." 

"Okay, enjoy your stay Ms. Wendy" said the bellboy as he nodded and closed the door.

 

Wendy headed straight to the bedroom and plopped on the bed.

"I should probably look for a place as soon as possible.." she sighed remembering what Joy told her a month before she left for Seoul.

"Unnie, I'm really sorry. My place is already fully occupied. If you want, you can stay for a bit until you find a new place but only if you're willing to share my bed or sleep on the couch."

She sighed again as she hears her stomach grumble and decided to go out to grab some late lunch.

 

It's been a while since she last saw the city and she barely knows how to get around it. She postpones the idea of roaming around further and thinks it would be better to wait till she can meet Joy the next day before she gets lost. Luckily, Wendy is not a picky eater and decides to go for the first restaurant she sees few blocks away from her hotel. Also, her stomach is starting to grumble louder.

She arrived at the restaurant and looked around the place which she thought seemed like where hipsters would hang out. Wendy chose to sit on a vintage couch near the window.

"I'll get a chicken salad a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter