Chapter 3

Betrayer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the Airport 

Jihyo her family waiting for the call before she going taking the flight."Appa take care of your health okay.

"It's okay Appa okay don't worry, you the one who should take care. I'm worried about you "

 

She goes to her other siblings."yah! Soojin as a second sister you must take care of the family for 5 years okay"

"Jihyo unnieee I know okay ! I always watch and help you so I know . But unnie nobody could replace you .After our mum died you like our mother"

"Aigoo my dongseng ! I will miss all of you! She hugging all his brother and sister .

"Nuna don't go " the triplet which is the youngest one begging to her . She find three of them really cute . 

"Minguk ah , Manse ah , Daehan ah nuna will back after 5 year and I will bought lots of toy for three of you okay? "

"Chinchaaa nuna ! Yeahhhh! saranghae nuna " the triplet make big heart towards her sister .

"Saranghae hahahaha " they really adorable. She really love the triplet because since they were born they never feel love from a mother .

At other side kyungsoo seem waiting words from his father .

"Kyungsoo, do well there and I hope  after 5 years you will be a better person and can help me and with my company .

"Omma also have prepared something to you .It is a jacket for you so you will keep warm and don't catch a cold . 

"I don't want it , I have my own .Don't I told you do not need to care about me you are not my mum"

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter