chapter 2

Betrayer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 month later 

Appa ! Don't sad ! I just go there for 5 year and before then i will always call you everyday I promise ! Appa~~ 

"YYah song jihyo don't make cute face in front of me . I still mad at you . How could you want to left me and your siblings they need you but because of your studies I let you go but remember you is a girl take care of yourself okay .don't let other harm you"

Appa "Appa I will okay but you also must take care yourself too . I don't want when I was there I heard you sick .who will take care of you"

"Your sibling here right . It okay you don't need to worried about me "

DO 

I'm still packing my stuff before going there tomorrow . Suddenly there is knocking at the door . I thought my dad but my stepmother who come . 

"Why are you here ? I remember that I told you never come to my room right ? 

"Son, I come here just want to help you if you not done with packing and said goodbye of course " your dad really sad when you said you wanted  to future your studies overboard but he think it's okay because after that you could future your father company"

 "I thinks you should not pretend like you care for me like a real mum . I'm done packing so could you get out from my room "

"But....but..."

"Just go before I get mad and then he will slap me like other day . I'm tired " 

"I'm sorry ... about that slap I'm sorry too I should know and I want to stop him but it's to late " 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter