But I'm Hungry!

But I'm Hungry!

"But I'm hungry!" Jaehwan whines.

It has been a long day for me and my bed has been waiting. But as soon as I make myself comfortable, warm and perfectly positioned, he barges in. "Taekwoon hyung, can you cook me something? Please?" I cover my face to acknowledge his unwanted presence, hoping he'll get the picture to leave.

"You can sleep later. Come on! I'm hungry," he whines, pulling the cover away from me. I groan and shake my head. Does he see that I want to sleep? "Go away." "But I'm hungry!" He sits on the bed and begins to bounce on it. I growl and sit up. I'm frustrated now. "Taekwoon-ah, are you gonna make some ramyeon?"

I glare, "What did you say?" He smiles as he bounces higher on the bed, "Taekwoon-ah...ramyeon..." I punch his arm but he continues to bounce. "Taekwoon-ah, ramyeon now!" Jaehwan chants over and over as I continue to punch him. I growl even louder and grab his shoulders, pushing down to stop the bouncing. Now I'm tired and angry. He continues to bounce and chant but has started to pout! "Taekwoon-ah, ramyeon now!" I can't take it anymore.

"Shut up!"

With that I lean in and kiss Jaehwan. His bouncing slows to a halt and his chanting finally stops. But now...I'm kissing Jaehwan!

I pull back, realizing what I just did and panic. Oh no, I kissed him! He wouldn't shut up and his lips were pouty and, I, uh, what was I supposed to do?! I look up and see Jaehwan, smiling?

He grabs my face and says, "Taekwoon-ah, I'm still hungry." He pulls me in and kisses me, only this time I don't pull back. I don't understand why but this feels good. We break to breath but find our way back to each other, causing a more heavy session to begin.

When we finish I notice my heart racing and my hands on his lower back. His hands have grabbed my hair on the back of my head. He lets go and stands up, walking towards the door. Before he exits, Jaehwan turns and smiles at me, "Hyung, get some sleep. I want some food when you wake up."

He steps out the room, and I sigh. That was intense. I get startled as Jaehwan reappears at the door and with a smirk on his face he looks me in the eyes.

"I almost forgot. I also want some ramyeon whenever you wake up. Don't forget!"