[Show Champion] 2015.10.07

SVT : Behind The Scenes

WARNING : SOONHOONCHEOL


"Jihoon-ah, come here for a sec."
Without being able to ask for a reason, Jihoon found himself dragged to somewhere by these leaders of their group.
"What?" Finally the youngest of the three asked after he got a hang of the situation he is in.
"Sorry, but this is urgent." Seungcheol continued to drag Jihoon by his hand, A somewhat flustered Soonyoung followed behind.
Jihoon soon found out that the place they were heading for is the restroom's cubicle and truthfully, it's amazing that all three of them could fit.
No warning, Soonyoung immediately attacked Jihoon's sinful lips whilst Seungcheol aimed for his neck.
"Wha-!"
Only then did Jihoon noticed that they are both hard, at the moment.
Shivers webt down his spine when Seungcheol on that one particular spot behind his ear, Soonyoung nibbling on his bottom lip didn't make the situation any better.
"Wai-!"
His voice was swallowed the moment it tried to come out.

Seriously these guys!

"I said,WAIT!" Jihoon whisper shouted and forcefully released himself from the beasts. He regained his breath before he spoke his demand, "explain."
"Well, long story short, we kinda got ."
"I can see that, but why?"
"Uhm.. Seungcheol-hyung suddenly talk about how you were on bed last night and it kinda turn us on." Soonyoung laughed sheepishly.
"What!? Then why can't you guys just.. like.. jerk each other or something? Why would you drag me into this."
"We came into a conclusion that we want you." Seungcheol reasoned and Woozi's mouth fell agape.
"Pardon?"
"After all it's because of you we got hard!"
"You're blaming me now!?"
"Please, Jihoon-ah. Just give us a head." Both plead.
"No way! Have you lost your minds, misters. This is right before broadcast!" Jihoon's eyes were wide in horror as he saw the unwavering gazes of both leaders.
"Just a head." Seungcheol said again, Hoshi nodded.
"You guys do it yourself." The orange head refused.
"Jihoon!" Soonyoung was almost whining at the uncomforting feeling he felt below.
"If you won't do it, we'll just do you." S.Coups didn't mean to threaten him but what.. he neeeded to be blown. And by this cute vocal team leader, not anyone else.
"You're threatening me now?" Jihoon shook his head in disbelieve. "You can just do 69 with Soonyoung or whatever! End of discussion! I'm going back."
The moment he treid to twist the handle, Hoshi had pulled him back.
His eyes were dark and filled with lust, unlike his usual bright, sparkling orbs.
Jihoon shuddered for a moment and glanced to their general leader who got that same look on his handsome face.
"Oh for 's sake! I got it, okay!" Jihoon finally gave up and got down to his knees. "This will be first and the last, understand!?" His eyes were glaring daggers to both leaders who, at the moment, can only nod their heads.
"I'll ony give you a head, if you tried to do more, i'll make sure you guys won't have the chance to sing the song I make ever again."
"We get it! Can't tou just hurry, Jihoonnie?" Finally, Soonyoung did whine.
"Shut it! A beggar can't be a chooser. I'm the one in control."


 

It happened exactly at 02:58.

Lee Jihoon a.k.a Woozi's voice actually cracked.
This surprised not only himself, but the rest of the members.
Especially those two leaders who's pretty much the cause of this.
But despite all that, no one showed it on their face.
Once again, especially those two leaders whose pretty much freaking out inside.

Again, but.
Hoshi who pretty much knows how easily Jihoon could get ashamed and disappointed in himself, gave him a reassuring on the head.
as if saying that it was alright.

Little did he know, he missed Jihoon's glare that was saying that he's so going to get those two back for this.
But!
Sadly, Seungcheol didn't.
And he gulped visibly.

They're so dead tonight


Written : 2015.11.22

Published : 2015.11.22

A/N

I apologize for any possible granmatical errors and typos ><

At first i was confused of which pairing should i do.

Soonhoon? Or jicheol? Then I simply mix them all up x'D

I hope you enjoy!

Hahah can this even be considered semi xD no i guess haha

I really love it when jihoon curse, i wonder why XD