[Seventeen Project] Tell Us If Woozi Has Ever Made You Sad

SVT : Behind The Scenes

"What were those nonsense things you're sprouting about." Soonyoung's hope to be kissed was immediately crushed the moment he felt a sharp pain that penetrated through his brain.

"What's that for!" Soonyoung pouted, rubbing his abused forehead.
"What? Were you hoping for me to kiss you or something?" Jihoon sassed.
"Well! It's your fault for leaning so close! Of course that'd give me the wrong idea!" He protested.
The younger of the two rolled his eyes.
"What're you talking about, anyway?" Hoshi asked.
"Obviously about this scene.."


 

"Hoshi! Tell us if Woozi has made you sad until now."
"During recordings..he always curses at me and hits me." Soonyoung's gaze fell slightly as he said that.
"Yah! This is obvious that this is a lie. It's too much." The blonde producer tried to defend his image.
But it just won't work when Hoshi and their vocal trainer work together.
"I've actually seen him hits you." Bum zu added.
"He's always hard on me.. saying that I can't sing.."
"What are you even saying?" The victim laughed.
"I've cried a lot because of you." Soonyoung continued yet again, "hyung, you've seen me right? When I cried."
"Right, i've heard you cry." The oldest from all three said.
And what can Jihoon do beside laughing and clapping his hand in disbelief.
"Since there's camera, he can say nothing. But after it's finished, he'll wait for the right moment."
"Ah, I'm dead at the dorm later."

At last, the recording started.


 

"Ahh.. but that's true. You curses and hits me a lot."
"I won't if you don't do anything stupid."
"Stupid as if?"
"Well.. when recordings you often say those stupid, embarrassing things." Jihoon's voice lowered as he avoided eye contact with Soonyoung.
"Ah.." from the tone alone, Jihoon could picture the smirk.
"Anyway! I never said you can't sing!" Said the squishy producer. "And what! I mever made you cry! It's the opposite, duh!"
"Yeah, I said it earlier because it will make it even more real."
"You really-!" Before Jihoon could land a hand on him, Soonyoung managed to stop him.
"We can't have anyone to know that our cold-looking, almightly producer Jihoon actually cried because of this peasant or the fact that he complimented my singing, right?"
"That was a one time thing! Aish, seriously!"
Woozi yanked his hand away only to ruffle his head in frustation.
"Relax, Jihoon-ah." Hoshi laughed, "I don't really mind if you curse me anyway. Even a curse will be a blessing if it comes from a goddess like you."
Jihoon's pale cheeks heat up and pink spread all the way to the tip of his ears.
"T-This! This is what makes me want to hit or curse at you! You jerk!"

 

 

 

 

 


Written : 2015.11.17

Published : 2015.11.18

A/N

First chapter is up! I hope this get much loves just like the Bangtan and EXO 's  version! 

Soonhoon for the first ever chapter! Because they're so cute together! 

TELL ME YOUR OTP IN SEVENTEEN!

It's soonhoon and Jicheol for me! I haven't really have much otp there ><