[MAMA 2016] Because Jihoonie Is Tired

SVT : Behind The Scenes

Woozi watched as Mingyu stumbled with their carriage.

His eyes never leaving as the tallest of them fumbled with the code.
And by each minute passing, he felt himself grew anxious if it's not for his rasional mind which told him that it will eventually open.
Because there's only 3 digit.
Plus Mingyu will be the one who tried each and every number.
And for clothes, unlike his giant friend, Woozi's body is relative small, he fit almost all member's shirt. It's not like he doesn't have a boyfriend.
Soonyoung would gladly share his clothes with him, thank you very much.


"Try two." Woozi called as he reached over to turn on the music.
The younger one nodded his head and tried again, right now with the first digit changed into 2.

Woozi patiently waited, singing along to the song or chatting on his phone.
He was rolling on the bed, almost falling to the floor when finally a satisfied click was heard, he was more than happy that he screamed out of delight.
Not really a loud scream, though.

He high fived his dear dongsaeng and got his things out.
"Before you locked it again and forget the password." He said teasingly at Mingyu. But that was enough to make the guy pout.
"You can remember it, then. It's 246."
"246, it is." Jihoon nodded and arranged his stuffs. "Finally I can go to sleep." He said and grabbed piece of pajamas and his washing tools from inside the carrier. "I'm using the shower first."
"Go ahead."

After drying his hair, Jihoon ran up to his bed and immediately snuggled on the soft hotel mattress.
Since his studio isn't there, he couldn't do any work.
But he guessed it was fine.
This was fine once in awhile.

He pulled the cover to himself and curled himself up.
"Night, Mingyu." He called over to the giant teenagers that was playing game on his laptop.
"So early?"
"Shut it, I'm tired."
"Alright. Night hyung."

Jihoon only answered with a quiet hum and shifted his body to a more comfortable position before letting his eyes fell close.

When he was around an hour deep in the slumber, he missed the sound of the door opened and a blonde head poked inside.
"Jihoonie?"
"Soonyoung hyung."
"Hey, you aren't asleep yet- Wait. That isn't Jihoon." Soonyoung couldn't clearly see because the room's lights were all turned off and the only lightning available came from Mingyu's laptop screen.
"He's asleep, hyung."
"Is that so? That's a pity." No one couldn't see the disappointment on Soonyoung's face.
"What's up? You want to bang him tonight."
"Kinda planned to. Outdoor, if we can."
"Go to hell, hyung."
"I was just kidding, geez. I just toured the whole hotel and found places that are nice and I want to take Jihoon there." He said with a stuck of head. "But guess he really is tired. Well then, I think I should go since I don't have any business with you."
"Fine. Go away. Just be careful because your 'Jihoonie' mighy disappear the moment you wake up."
"Do anything he doesn't like and you're as good as dead." He threatened and Mingyu rolled his eyes.
"Whatever, hyung. I'm going to sleep." He said and turned of his laptop.
"Night, Gyu."
"Night, hyung. Said I tell him goodnight to Wonwoo.''
"Sure."


Written : 2016.02.19 -if I'm not mistaken-

Published : 2016.02.20

A/N

Hello! It's been a while >< sorry for the boring chapter!

Hope you have a nice day!