Missing Puzzle

Missing Puzzle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RW POV (5-6/11)

Even I was busy with my schedules, I’ve noticed Kyuhyun’s concert was just in a wink, namely tomorrow. I was fully aware I couldn’t come to his first day’s concert, so I had a thought to send him congratulary-flowers. However since I had no idea what to write on the message, I purposely made a simple open-competition for Sukira’s listeners and fans to give me their ideas of the recommended words. I even rewarded a signed-CD of MAGIC for the selected one. There were lots of fascinating and funny suggestions I received during the broadcast. If only I could use all of them, I wanted to write all of them, but eventually I had to pick one, the most eye-catchy one: ‘The Curious Concert of Kyuhyun In The Night Time, Ryeowook-nim Is Watching’, since it’s a pun from my theatrical’s title, ‘The Curious Incident of Dog In The Night Time’ and previous musical’s, ‘The Goddess Is Watching’. I sent the flowers on the first day prior to beginning of his concert. It was the thing I could do for supporting Kyuhyun and hoped he received it well and would be happy with my gift, even without my presence, at least for now.

“Do your best, Kyuhyuna. I know you can~”

 

KH POV (6/11)

*prior concert*

I was sitting in front of the mirror while doing some rehearsal of some songs when someone knocked on my changing room and opened the door. It was one of my concert-staffs who brought mid-size of flower-bouquet for me. I wondered who the sender was. After I thanked him properly, I opened the card that stuck on it and smiled widely as I read the message. Somehow my spirit was so uplifted thanks to it. I took my cellphone on the table and typed something on it as the concert-PD was calling me to standby on the backstage. I pressed ‘send message’ on it and left the changing room.

“Thanks alot for the flower, Ryeonggu. I received it well.  That message, are you bragging your works to me??? Kkk~

I’ll still wait for your presence ♥ ♥ ♥”

 

KH POV (8/11)~during concert time

It was the third day of my solo-concert and somehow I was getting lonelier each day because no member has come yet until now. Even during the ment after my-yeah-I-know-it’s-a-silly-rap-performance, I suddenly thought and talked about Ryeowook and how funny he was when we were doing rap previously in our SMTown Week-stage. Doing rap this time in my concert was also for fun though, inspired from that stage~ a mood booster after sleepy ballad songs. However, still, today I felt so empty. I missed my members. But from all of people, I missed Ryeowook the most, wondering what he was doing today. He should have come now already~~~

 

RW POV (8/11)~night

I was so tired after I finished my packed schedule when suddenly I got a message from our chatting-room that the father of one of our managers passed away, so we all gathered and paid visit and last respect to the deceased father. It was like a blessing in disguise, we could all gathered like this even in a mourning-ambiance and talked a lot with each other. It’s so difficult we could meet like this if it wasn’t because of SJ schedule. Since it was already too late, I went back home to our dorm with Kyuhyun instead of my house in Incheon. Ah, for your information, I’m living with Kyuhyun now at our 11th floor dorm, just two of us. However it’s not like we can meet in daily basis though since our schedule almost never overlapped each other. We just come to our dorm when we're so busy with our own activities, since our dorm is closer than our own home. So basically, I can meet Kyuhyun at dorm due to our busy schedule. We’re like occasional dorm-mate now.

As I just arrived at dorm, I just went in to my room to have some rest and lied down a little bit. Few minutes later, my room-door was opened~Kyuhyun came into my room.

“Ryeowooga, are you sleeping?”, he approached me and was seated on my bed-edge.

“Yes, I am…”

“Ryeowooga…”

“Hmmm…” I still closed my eyes while answering.

“Will you come?” Kyuhyun’s voice sounded softer this time and it made me open my eyes.

“Where to?”

“My concert…” There’s a whining-tone in his words.

This time I woke up and leaned back on the bed-board while watching Kyuhyun’s figure from side.

“I thought you’ve been doing fine so far. I gave you the flower, right?”

“I’m doing fine. You did give me the flower and I am so thankful for that but I still need you to come. We have promised to support each other. You have no intention to nullify our promise, don’t you? I won’t permit it~” He pouted.

I took a deep breath after listening Kyuhyun’s words. Not even a slight I would do such a thing. It’s all because I’ve been so occupied with my personal activities; my awareness of my closest persons degraded significantly, not only to Kyuhyun, but also to other members and even my own family. I should have taken care of them more, but I couldn’t do it nowadays and felt so bad about it.

“Ryeowooga…”. Kyuhyun’s voice interrupted my sentimental reverie. “I’m fully aware you’ve been busy lately and feel tired. I won’t push you. You can come anytime at your convenience. I still have 3 days more concert though~” He smiled to me softly but it made me more remorseful towards him.

“Should I come then?” I finally said words after long silence.

“You MUST come. I’ll wait” He emphasized the ‘must’ thing.

I chuckled and said, “Sure”, and smiled sincerely to him.

“Then, let’s go, Ryeowooga!” He suddenly asked me out. “Let’s have a drink!” with excited tone.

“What? Now? Why so sudden?”

“We don’t know when we’ve free time like this. Our schedule rarely matched. Let’s go now!”

At that moment, I wanted to say, ‘I’m fine. I wanna sleep’ right away, but when I saw Kyuhyun’s face that time, I realized something; he just finished his concert today and he must be exhausted as well, but he still asked me to go out with him, and it’s always like that. I was the one who often rejected his invitation all this time. If I reminisced all of those things, my heart clenched unconsciously.

“You don’t wanna go?” Kyuhyun gave me a look like he’s already expected my answer in advance.

I deeply sighed and finally thought of giving in this time. “I do. Let’s go, Kyuhyuna~”

Kyuhyun was a bit surprised with my response but then he smiled happily, and we got ready for going out.

For the past 10 years I’ve been always with Kyuhyun, and even sticking together in the same Super Junior’s sub-units, SJ-KRY and SJ-M. When I looked back at those times, I feel so lucky having Kyuhyun by my side~as fellow member and also as a friend. Even he’s a maknae and younger than me, he’s sometimes like a hyung for me. He provides me protection and comfort every time I need. If I can say, Kyuhyun is my living-compass. I wanna treasure all of my closest persons more. When I was in deep in thought like that, a tall handsome figure averted my attention.

“Ryeowoogie~~long time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter