Chapter 1

Not the only one

" I prepared Chicken soup for dinner . " 

"I'm going to stay late tonight so don't wait for me Baek." Chaneyol said .

" Ha... Yeah  . Don't over do it . I love you " Baekhyun answered.

" Me too, i love you" 

Chanyeol closed the door and took his car toward his work's place . Baekhyun was at the entrance smiling at thim However when his husband disapeared from his sight , his smile drop and tears began to flow. He knew Chanyeol was cheating on him, yet he was still loving him. 

He caught him after 3 year of their mariage . Chanyeol was supposed to have a "dinner meeting" however Baekhyun saw him at the entrance of a hotel with a guy, who was the same height as Baekhyun's. Those lips who were once his was pressed against another pair.  

Time froze and Baekhyun stayed here watching them, a hurtfull pain tugging is heart.  He never expected him to cheat on him. He gave him everything , catered  to him , always supported him. 

He came back home alone , drenchted in tears . Knowing Chanyeol would be back in a few hours he allowed himslef to drown in sadness, clunching his chest and sobbing. After , he quickly swept his face and erase all trace of what's happened a while ago  , looked at his reflection in the mirror and put his best smile.

The door oppened and Chanyeol took a step inside , his air a little bit more messy than this morning , his sent less stronger thant this morning. Still, he hugged Baekhyun . The latter hid in his neck and smile . A fake smile.This act went on until now because Baekhyun because he was in love with him. Hurt but still here , taking anti-depressor to keep going on .On the other hand , Chanyeol didn't seem to be aware of Baekhyun's behavior.

Only one person was aware of that: Baekhyun's friend : Kyungsoo who had been here since  begining , whatching his friend destroying himslef . He advised him to leave his husband but he refused . He can't leave Chanyeol because maybe deep inside him, he will fall in love with im again. However he saw Chanyeol going away step by step every days. Kyungsoo dispited Chanyeol blaming him for Baekhyun's ty life , so whenever he would visit him he would give that jerk the cold shoulder but he couldn't do anything more because Baekhyun was still caring for him.

" Baekhyun , babe?" 

"Yes Channie ?" 

" You know you're friend , Kyungsoo, is always cold . He's kind of weird . Maybe you should stop seeing him so much, don't you think?" Chanyeol said.

Yes Chanyeol hated how that Kyungsoo guy was acting when he was with them. He even told him one day to watching what he was doing otherwise he would regret that . Who is this guy to tell him what to do? him !

" Why? Kyungsoo is my best friend . I understand that maybe he is a little bit cold toward you but it's how he is ..." 

Chanyeol grumbled , he can't separate Baekhyun from Kyungsoo.

" So you tell me that you prefer him than me ? For god's sake Baekhyun! He totally hates me , still you choose to keep him by your side ! " he yelled .

" Well ,maybe he has a good reason ! " Baekhyun explosed, anger filling him. Kyungsoo was his support so he won't leave him .

" Fine , you know what ? I'm going outside tonight , don't wait for me !"  Chanyeol slamed the entrance's door and left with his car leaving a shocked and hurted Baekhyun behind .

" Chan... Chanyeol ... I'm sorry , come back please " he said sobbing clenching to the nearest table .

This night , Chanyeol didn't come back , Baekhyun knows he was maybe sharing with night with someone else , this though made him suffer more . 

He took his cell phone and dialed Kyungsoo's number .

" Baekhyun?" a voice answered him

" Kyungsoo, he left me again ... " he cried 

" I'm coming right now Baek. That stupid man " 

Minutes later , the door oppened , revealing Kyungsoo who straightly went to hug the man .

" Hey... Shh it's ok i'm here . I told you he wasn't good for you . Why can't you leave him?" he stated more than asking.

" I know he's cheating on me . I always knew . I just' can't ... I ... I love him. He's my everything ." 

" You can't stay forever with someone who will hurt you for your entire life you know. " 

Baekhyun nodded but didn't say anything else . Kyungsoo spent the rest of the night recomforting Baekhyun, telling him he was too perfect for that bastard . But this reconfort stopped abruptly when Chanyeol came back , sightly drunk.

" What he is doing here ! I left , telling you how much i didn't want you to be near him and when i come back , i find you with him??"  he walked toward them, pushing Baekhyun away from Kyungsoo.

" YOU go away ! Don't you see you're hurting him.  ? " Kyungsoo snapped back 

" I don't want you to stay here ! It's my house so go out right now or i'll call the cops ! " 

Kyungsoo left cursing Chaneyol for being who he was and hurting Baekhyun.

" Chanyeol... Stop please he was just here for a visit ..." Baekhyun tried to calm down his husband .

" And you ,  - he said pointing to the little man-  don't you dare throw yourself to anyone , you're disgusting me . How can i stay with you ?" 

Baekhyun retracted his hand who was trying to reach his husband and kneeded  on the floor , crying .

" Why?? Why do you hates me so much Chanyeol?" 

 

 

 

                                             ---------------------------------------------------

 

Not edited .