The Notice

I Will Protect Her (Sequel to: She's Your Sister?!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mwohya? Are you done with you packing? We have to leave-" He's noticed the opened email. His expression darkened almost immediately. He went closer to thoroughly read the email. L.Joe saw his hand forming a fist. "WAIT! Don't be so irrational first. All we know now is that _____ received a voice message from a supposed follower and we don't even know what he said in the message because she deleted it out of fear." "Well, we must meet up with her once she arrives in Fukuoka. Did she tell you how her schedules will be like?" "No. She'll tell me when she lands. All I know is that I'll get to see her both in Fukuoka and Nagoya. For now, when we do meet up, don't let her know we are aware of her situation. You know how she doesn't like to burden others. We'll just watch out for her and watch out for her safety." 

There was silence in the room. "Should we let the team know as well? We might not be able to handle this on our own." Chunji suggested. L.Joe agreed. "Let's do that by texting them on the way to the airport. We gotta go now. C'mon." L.Joe packed his iPad away and grabbed his phone with him. Time to leave.

During the ride to the airport.....

CAP noticed a dark aura around L.Joe and Chunji. "Hey....why is the atmosphere suddenly feeling so dark and tense? Did something happen?" CAP suddenly changed more into a charismatic leader-like voice. "Yeah, Chunji hyung, are you okay? It seems like whatever happened it affected you the most." Niel expresse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter