How Are You?

I Will Protect Her (Sequel to: She's Your Sister?!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Previously in the last story, ____'s on her Europe tour just a year and a half after her debut. After that, she's headed to the Tokyo Dome to tour around Japan. Her popularity soared up in the sky ever since the public knew of her as L.Joe's biological sister and as Chunji's girlfriend. People who see her roaming around the streets stop to ask her to take pictures together and sign autographs. It's a wonderful sight to see and a wonderful experience for you to enjoy! What great fans you have!

Today, you are resting in your hotel in Italy for the remaining time that you have before your fansigning event. Just then, you received messages from both L.Joe and Chunji. 

L.Joe:

Hey ____! How's Italy? R u used to ur popularity yet? Oppa misses you a lot! <3

- Keke! Oppa! You are being cheesy again! I'm stil trying to digest how popular I am over here! Especially since I've been through a lot with you, Chunji and the rest of the boys. Other than that, Italy is so beautiful. I just wish mom and dad could've seen it....

L.Joe could understand your feelings as both your parents passed away early leaving your brother to take care of you and provide the both of you with basic needs. After the pause, you continued on with your reply message:

- And...I miss you too. <3 After this, I'm headed for my Japan tour. Starting at the Tokyo Dome! 

Ah, really? I will be in Japan too for our concert in Fukuoka and Nagoya. Will I see you then? We can eat together.

- Ah, is that so? I hope to be able to see you too! I'm going to Nagoya first on Dec.1st for my performance I'm having on the 5th. Then I will have a fansigning there as well on the 8th before packing up at night to go to Fukuoka and arriving on the 10th.

Wow! That sounds like a packed schedule! But...it seems I will bump into you in both places! I'll let you know when I arrive and we'll see if it works out with our schedules.

Your face lit up when you saw his reply. You quickly sent a reply back:

Really?! Okay! I'll let my manager know as well! See you soon oppa! I love you! <3

Now onto reading Chunji's texts:

Jagi-ya! How are you? I miss you!

- Aigoo! I'm sorry! I was replying back to my brother. 

Oh! I see! So L.Joe's more important than me!! ><"" 

Lol! Don't get jealous! Anyway, I'm doing great! I have to leave for my fansigning event soon. What's up? ( A/N: you took a selca of yourself and sent it to him along with your reply)

What! You're in Italy? How is it? 

- It's truly a sight to see. As I said to oppa, I just wish our parents could've seen it. They wanted to come to Italy as a dream vacation spot, but....

Chunji knows very well of your story as well as the rest of Teen Top. He didn't reply to anything yet as he waited for you to finish. You continued with: 

- Other than that, I told oppa that my next stop will be my Japan tour. Starting at the Tokyo Dome. Oppa said that I will get to see you guys in both places: Nagoya and Fukuoka. I told L.Joe all the details of where I'm going first and at what time. He hopes to have a meal with me when we meet. I'm not going to say anymore! I gotta go now! Ask L.Joe oppa if you're curious! I love you! GL! I'll see you soon!!

"Hey-! Wait! This girl..." Chunji laughed at your cute message. "She sure is getting busier now. She is truly a rising Hallyu star. Good luck ___! I'll see you soon!" he said to himself.

At the fansigning.....

The fansigning went smoothly as planned. For presents, you handed them to your staff to go through them just in case something dangerous is inside. In the past year many situations happened to you regardin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter