One.

Invisible

}} chapter one 

 

kim yugyeom's pov:

 

"He's sleeping for two days already. Is he going to be fine?" It's my mom. She's here!

M..om.

I tried to open my mouth but my body disobeyed me. I couldn't open my eyes. I'm still too weak to try.

"Kim...Yugyeom." I heard an familiar voice. She whispered my name to my left ear. 

Who is she? 

The fog lifted but I had no sense of time, and I fell asleep once more. 

 

I opened my eyes. I'm in the clean sterile environment of a hospital room. It's dark except for a side light, and it was quiet. My body ached. I turned my head and thankfully, I could move. I opened my eyes again. 

A nurse came into my room and saw that I'm awake. She checked my temperature and blood pressure. 

"How many days I was sleeping?" I asked. 

"Four days, sir." She answered. 

Four days? That long? 

"Where's my mom?" I asked. I missed my mom so much. 

"She said she will be back in an hour. How are you feeling right now, sir?" She asked whilst adjusting my IV drip.

"I'm fine." I said.

The nurse stepped out my room. I looked for my phone and luckily, it's on my side table. I checked it and I've got more than 20 missed calls and messages from my friends. Did they visit me? 

I video called Bambam. He's probably with the other members. I kinda missed them, too.

After one ring, Bambam answered the video call. 

"Oh! Yugyeom!!" He shouted. The other members appeared when they heard my name. 

"Hey! Are you fine?" JB asked. 

"I'm fine! Don't worry. Ya! Did you even visit me here?" I asked. "You're not even worried about your friend." I pouted. 

"We visit you everyday, you bastard." Jackson answered and everyone laughed. 

I tried laughing but the wound I had in my stomach started acting up. 

"Stop making me laugh. It hurts." I told them. 

"We'll visit you tonight!" Bambam said happily. 

I heard the door opened and saw my mom carrying some foods. 

"Oh well. Thanks! I have to go. Mom is here." I waved and ended the call. 

 

---

It has been a week since I went out of the hospital. The doctor advised that I have to stop from dancing for the mean time and just rest. My wound was fully healed but mom won't let me dance. 

She doesn't even know how much I miss dancing. 

I decided to go for a walk and get some fresh air. I went to Han River.

The sun will set soon. 

When was the last time I hanged out with myself? I don't remember. 

I bought a warm chocolate drink and bread from the nearby convenience store. I sat in the bench, facing the river and waited for the sun to set. 

That voice popped out in my head again. 

"Kim... Yugyeom." 

Who is that girl? 

I asked my mom and my friends if a girl visited me whilst I was asleep but they told there was none. I even listened to the voices of nurses who assisted me but they didn't sound like the girl who whispered in my ear. 

She's been in my head since I woke up from a four day sleep. 

Who is she? 

I took a sip of my warm chocolate drink. I sighed, "Who is she?" 

"Looking for me?" 

That voice!

The girl. 

I turned my head to my left side and she wasn't there. I stood up to check if she's hiding somewhere in the grass but she wasn't there.

"Who are you?" I asked.

Someone lightly tapped my shoulder. "I'm here." 

 

 


 

 

a u t h o r ' s n o t e : 

this is just a short chapter since i'm still struggling to write stories lol it's been a year, i guess. 

i hope you like it and i hope you get the idea of the story!

 i just published this story last night but i got a comment...thank you so much! 

subscribe, upvote and leave some comments! comments are loved.

xx