I Miss You

I'll be waiting

Tick..tick..tick..tick..

The clock reads 1:00 a.m. There she is, still sleeping beautifully.What I could describe bout her..is.. She just like an angel fallen from heaven. Her rosy lips, her sleeping eyes, her flawless skin, everything about her is beautiful to me. I hope that the beauty will awake from her long sleep.

I'm miss her smooth yet soft touch.

I'm miss her sweet kisses.

I'm miss the way her lip whenever she mouthed I Love You

I'm miss her melodious laughs whenever she laugh at my dry jokes

I'm miss her angelic and breathtaking smile

I'm miss the way her sparkle eyes, looking straight to mine with love and sincerety

I miss her...

I leaned close to her before held her right hand and kissed it softly. Slowly I brought my hand up to her flawless face and brushed away a few strands of her hair that covering her lovely face.

Seconds ..minutes..hours..days .. months..years..

I never stop hoping

I will wait for her a thousand years rather than give up on her. We promised that we always together..I'll never give up because she didn't give up on me neither on us. She have prove it me once. I could still remember our first met ..

FLASHBACK

Oppa dont give up on your dreams ne?!

I walked toward her class slowly as her words keep replay in my mind. I have my hands in my pockets as I my stoid before the wall adjacent to her class.

Oppa..gomawo giving me a chance. I will never give up on you.. I'll show you that Im truly in love with you.

The past suddenly hit me as a small chuckle slip out from my mouth. She is a strong willed girl. Her effort really charms me a lot. From a completely stranger, friend, she is the one who captuted my heart after all. Who thought we would become a couple.

A pair of arms s around me from behind,

"Oppa."I smiled with her affections and turned to her before pulled her into my embrace.

"What take you so long?" I tightened my embrace on her. I drank in her sweet addictive scent. I would miss her .

"Mianhae oppa..today we had to give out our task along with a short quiz at the end of class. Sooorrry oppa..~" she said cutely. I could see her pouting down there, probably still annoyed with the earlier lesson.

I nodded and still hugged her despite the sea of pupil around. She then sensed something wrong with me as she asked me sudenly. "Whats wrong oppa. You never been this affectionate to me" she said as she pulled away.

"                     , did you remember our promise?",she nodded lightly. This is it . The hardest thing and last thing I would ever do is this. She stiil focused on me, waiting patiently.

"I ... got scouted by SM Ent.."

Her eyes then sparkled and happiness evident on her face. "Thats great then! Congra.."I instantly pulled her into embrace once again.

"I was thinking about to decline them."I diverted my gaze from her

"Wae oppa? Isnt it your dream?"her right hand crept into my face forcing me to see her eyes, I could saw dissapointment in them.

"I dont want to apart with you. One of their condit ion" I said as I looked into her eyes trying to persuaded her.

"Oppa didnt you promised me that you wont give up on your dream??"her eyes beamed into mine, full with sincerity.

She took my right hand and entertwined her pinky finger with mine then she flashed her sweetest smile

 

I opened my eyes before I saw the pale body before me. I brushes her silky skin before took in her hand with mine.

"              , don't you miss me?"

Silence

"Because I do.. Everyday without you, I'm in miserable..I cant do all things right.. because you, my angel still stay frozen, helpless and it pains me seeing you in this state.. please...I miss you.." my tears now threatens to fall.

Her lips remain silence. Her small body still unmove. I leaned over her and kissed her little nose, just the way she love it.

Still no movement..

I couldn't stand seeing those wires attached around her petite lifeless body. But what could I do? Can someone tell me how can I bring her to life.. how...how I could get her to be my side..

again

My cheeks now wet with tears. I knew when I saw her like this, I cant hold my own tears. I stood up and went outside to take a walk for awhile. I need to calm myself. I need to be strong..for her..

I strolled along the small path at the park not far from the hospital and drank in the nature's scents around me. After a few minutes, I sat on one of the avaible benches before I took out my phone. As I unlocked my phone, I could saw her gorgeous smile which made me smiled afterward. I still could remember how I used to follow her around.

 

Luhan POV

"Yah! 하지마!! 자쯩나!! (Hajima!! Jajjeung na!!/ dont do that!! Really annoys me!!)"

"Hahahaha.. 잔짜 웃기다! (Jinjja utkida!/Really funny!)..you should see yourself.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"                  , I said stop it already! "

"아랐어..(arasseo/okay). I"ll stop it^^"

They just passed by my class. I stood up from my seat and decided to follow them secretly after bade my friends since its our last class today anyways.

                 ..

I like her cheerful, lively and cute personality and the way she act around her friends. She's not pretending nor faking with her friends. To me she's sopure yet to fragile.

She's like a crystal..

I don't know since when I started to like her. Initially it was just out of curiosity, then I started to develop some feelings for her gradually.

Is this LOVE?

It just happened that way.

She is totally charming and attractive. Hearing her giggles and laughs is enough for brighten my days.

She's now walking home alone after bade goodbye to her bestie just now. At least she is not alone since I've been followed her all way from school.

I've done this nth time. Following her quietly and help her if I could, light a knight shining in armour. Hahaha..but I really do wanted to protect her..so that she wouldn't break

With she just a few feets in front of me could made my heart fluttered. My heart was beating so fast that I thought I would need oxygen soon. I never felt like this with another girls except her.

I took a look of her and she was walking while hearing random songs from her ipod. Both her hands were helding her bagpack. Her eyes sparkled at the scenery around her while she was humming a random song. Suddenly she turned around and I was to shock to escape from her gaze.

"어? 선배님? (Oh? Sanbaenim/Senior?)" Her eyes now on me.

"네?(ne?/yes?)"

She then smiled and started to jog towards me. As she hanged her earphone on her shoulder, she catched her own breaths before stood firmly in front of me.

"루한씨...맞아요?~ (Luhan-ssi... majayo/right?~) ^^"

She knows my name!

"Can you go with me to X shop? My brother's birthday just around corner so I wonder could you help me with his present?" Her pleading eyes was staring at mine, begging me to come with her.

I just nodded and diverted her gaze. Her grin became wider as she knew that I have accepted her invitation.

"Ah..Firstly, let us handshake.Friends!" She grabbed my right hand and handshaked it.

"안녕하세요, 저 는           !! 이 예요!! ( Annyeonghaseyeo, jeonen              iyeyo!! hello Im                 !! )" she introduced herself to me then she let out a small giggle.

"왜?? (wae/why??)" Is there something on my face?

"아니..ㅋㅋㅋ your face really red right now..ㅋㅋㅋ ..and you look funny.. you should see it yourself " XD

0///0

she's right.. no wonder that my face felt very hot suddenly

"루한씨, 출발!!^^ ( luhan-ssi, chulbal/lets go!!)" She wrapped her arms around mine and we went to nearest shop to buy the present after strolled around the neighbourhood. We became closer in no time that we could joking and laughing in the next minutes.

This is one of the reasons why I like her. Being outgoing and bright girl, it was her charms that captured my heart in first place.

My vision of her started to fade as I was aware with the time. I took a glance at time at my phone and it read 17:45 along with date today.

3rd March 20**

I recalled the last 3rd March we had together. I walked to her ward as I reminisced my moments with her in my head.

 

Author P.O.V

A young lady was sat on the bench under the cherry blossom tree at the park. She was fiddling with her phone untill a man with doe eyes was slowly approaching the lady from behind. He was helding a bouquet of white roses behind him.

Your P.O.V

"Where is he?" I asked myself as I was fiddling with my phone tried to entertain myself.

Suddenly a pair of hands was covering my eyes. Hearing his laughs behind me, I knew it was him. The only man that own my heart, Luhan.

"Jagi~ sorry for a long wait"he said while gave a small peck on my head. His warm hands that covered my eyes was disappeared as it was replaced by a cloth.

Luhan P.O.V

After blindfolded her, we went into my car and I set her on passenger seat. After started the car engines I drove us to our date venue. I just wanted to surprise her and gave her special annivesarry ever.

Yes, we are celebrating our 3rd annivesarry. It was happened so fast, it seems that times was ticking so fast.

After a couple hours we arrived. Both of us walked toward dinner table at the beach. I knew she would love this scenery. Sunset rays completed the romantic beach scenery. Both of us now in each other embraces warming ourselves from cool sea breeze.

"Oppa, 고마워요 (gomawoyo/ thanks)." She said calmly as I nuzzled on her neck.

"아니 (ani/no), gomawo                   "

She turned her body facing me and cupped my face with both her small hands. I watched her feautures closely.. her lovely eyes, her small nose and her full rosy lips.

She caught me staring at het lip and blushed hardly. I just found that was cute of her. I closed space between us and kissed her lip with passion and love. Our lip move in sync and her hand s around my neck while mine traping her in my embrace.

That was the beautiful moment I won't ever forget.

As I reached her ward, I walked in before closed the door quietly. I sat at my usual seat beside her bed. Slowly I laid my head beside her as my fingers entertwined with her tightly wishing that I could see her smile the moment I awake.

"Jagi are you done? I'll finish my work twenty more minutes. 기다려 (gidaryeo/wait for me) ^^.. o saranghae" Luhan ended his phone call with you.

A big grin was plastered over his face as he knew that he will see your face afterward. He really miss you eventhough you guys met everyday. He couldn't helped but to miss and longed for your embrace and kiss. Hearing your laughters and seeing your smile is enough enlighten his tired day.

You on the other side was waiting him in the nearest cafe to Luhan's workplace. You were wearing a formal white dress as you are done with your meeting at the office. You sipped your caramel latte to kill the time while waiting for Luhan.

'You have a message'

You saw who the sender and immediately read his message. You got up from your seat and went outside the cafe to meet your sweetheart.

Luhan on the other side of road was waving at you excitedly. He walked out of the building and wanted to accross the road. He was wearing baby blue shirt with black necktie which is your gifted for him

As he leisurely took his time walking, he didn't realize things happened before him. A heavy truck was speeding on the same road as him.

'BEEEEPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!"

Luhan's P.O.V

I saw her. The familiar figure. She was smiling at me at other side of road. How much I longed for her warmth. As I excitedly across the road, I turned my head realizing a heavy truck speeding toward me. To shock to move, I just stood there.

'BEEEEEPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!"

Suddenly I was pushed by someone and was thrown over the side road. I felt my head dizzy and tried to got up.

Someone was pushed me just now. Dont tell me..

Feeling scared, I fought against my pain and went through the crowded people. I felt my whole world black out as her petite figure revealed in my view. I quickly ran to her and sat beside her holding her in my embraces.

"Please help!! Help us!! Help!! Help her!!! " I shouted in the midst of people. The passer by and citizens were busy calling ambulance and asked for help.

Her white dress now full of blood stains. Her body full of cuts. Her flawless face doesn't gave reaction. Her warm body now became cold.

"(Your name).... jagiya...tsk..tsk..wake up jagiya..tsk..tsk .. dont leave me..." I cried calling her name

"Luhan-ah...luhan-ah.. luhan-ah"

Someone was shaking my body. I woke up from my sleep a
Nnd Lay was standing beside me. Worries written all over his face.

"괜찮아? (Gwenchanha/are you okay?)"

I just nodded. He then smiled and left the room after set down my packed dinner on the table. I have no appetite to eat since that accident. People can see that I was losing much weight

If I was careful at that time, you wouldn't got hurt.

You wouldn't have to be like this..

Why you saved me?

Why?

I leaned my head beside her once again.

Regrets, pain, missing, guilt was all I felt. Im the one who made her like this. Tears rolled down my cheeks as my hand hold her tightly.

"Luhan..." a familiar sound calling me.

             , is that you?

I lifted my head up and saw her eyes opened for me. I quickly called her doctor and they immediately examined her.

A FEW MINUTES LATER

Doctor has gave her medicine just now so she was sleeping, once again. I stood beside her bed and caressed her face. I can't described the hapinness that I awaited for long time.

She then awake as she felt tingling on her cheeks. She smiled toward me and held my hand with her weak hand.

That smile I longed now smiling at me. My waitings are worth all of this. I'll never gonna lost her again. Never .

"I miss you,            "