I got jealous for no reason

Because It's the First time

THIS CHAPTER CAMEO

             

Kihyun MONSTA X // Jeongmin BOYFRIEND // Youngjae GOT7

​           

Exy from Unpretty Rapstart // Gayoon 4MINUTE // Amber f(x)

 


JIMIN'S POV;

Wednessday.And it is a national holiday.Well,we were suppose to have our group dance practice today but the school DJ line have to guide the new DJ line,our junior around the school radio broadcasting studio and around the school.With me,Jinhee and Byunghun involve with the activity,Seungcheol and AhYoon decide to do their own activity.

I reach the school 10 minutes early.And head up to the school radio broadcasting studio.As I open the door,I can see that some of the DJ line are already here.There's Youngjae,Jeongmin and Kihyun.The trio that heats up the rating whenever they lead one of the radio session.They have their own corner named The Dumb Show airs every Tuesday and Thursday during lunch hour.And there's also Exy and Gayoon at the other corner,chit chating.I took a sit next to Jeongmin and greeted everyone in the room.At the other corner of the studio,Amber is busy checking the attendance of the junior DJ since that she's the president of the SKH Radio.She than came up to us."Is everyone here?"She asked.We look around each other to see whether everyone is here or not.

And I realize that Jinhee and Byunghun is not here yet."Jinhee,Byunghun and Joy haven't arrive yet,"said Kihyun."Oh,Joy said that she can't come because something important came up,"Gayoon voice up. "Ara (I know),she texted me earlier." Amber glance at her watch,"Well,let's just start first without those two."

Everyone stood up and get ready to take the newbies for a tour.Amber divide us into groups of 5.Two person from the DJ line to guide 5 new junior line.

"Since that Joy isn't here,I'll handle one group on my own.The rest of you pair up,"she said looking at us.

The trio looks like it's hard for them to separate.Exy quickly grab Gayoon's hand as a sign that they're pairing up.

Being reminded of my two friend who hasn't arrive,I raised my hand."What about Byunghun and Jinhee?"The question were ask to Amber.

Amber was about to answer me when Jeongmin interrupts,"Byunghun is with me.Done."

It looks like they settle down with Kihyun pairing up with Youngjae.

"Then,Jinhee is going with you.Jimin.Is it okay with you?"Amber ask to make it clear on the pairing partners.

"No prob,"I reply shortly.

"Cha,the first group will be going to the visitors lounge first and the second group..."As Amber were busy dividing the task,Byunghun and Jinhee barge into the studio.

"Cheoseonghamnida,cheoseonghamnida."Both of them bow a few time applying the manners of seeking for apology.

"Just get into the groups and pay attention to the brief,"Amber let them both go without wanting to hear their explanation.

"Byunghun over here,"Jeongmin waved his hand to call for Byunghun.Jinhee looks kindda lost so I grab her hand."You're with me."

"Oh?Okay.That's great."