Chapter 15

She's PSYCHO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YURI POV

Im so worried because Tiffany didnt respond me, im afraid that she will do something stupid. I will break this dor if she didnt answer me now.

"Princess?" 

Okay count on three, i will break this door.

1

2

Im ready to kick this door when suddenly the door opened then Tiffany jump onto me, hugging me tightly. I can hear her sobs, what happen now? Why is she crying? She hugging me really tight, she burried her face on my neck while her arms around my neck. I hug her back then her hair softly.

"Hey, Whats wrong?" I ask her, she still sobbing, i lift her chin and wipe her tears with my thumb.

"I found you"

Huh? 

"Well yeah, im here, you found me " I said then laugh awkwardly, she frown then she said that again.

"I found you Kwon Yuri" She said then giving me her gorgeous eyesmile.

"Uhm, yeah well..."

"You dont remember me?" She ask me. I laugh then pat her head.

"Of course i remember you silly, you are Tiffany Hwang, Kim Taeyeon's girlfriend" I said but i purposely said the last three words sarcastically. 

She frown again then slap my shoulder. She push me then walk to the kitchen.

Im following her from behind, still confused why she act like that, what did she mean? Of course i remember her. Hmm... Have i ever me her when i was child? I think i never knew Tiffany Hwang. 

"Yuri, sit down, lets eat together" Mrs Farmer put the rice and other food on the table, meanwhile Tiffany already sat on the chair, and she has tied her hair into high ponytail. so hot. Aigoo byunyul! I look at the chair beside her and quickly sat beside her. She rolled her eyes when i grin to her. 

"Where is Mr farmer?" I ask Mrs Farmer, she smile then sat across us.

"You can call me umma then call him appa, he still working, dont worry, we will eat first okay?" I and Tiffany nod then eat quietly.

This is not what i want, this silent kill me! I need to talk or at least make a conversation with umma. I look at Tiffany, she eating quitely, her face seems pale. I poke her shoulder, she turn her head and look at me with 'What-the-hell-do-you-want?' face.

"Are you okay?" I ask her half whispering, i dont want umma to worry about us.

She didnt answer me, instead, she gave me cold glare then gaze at her food again. 

"What did you do today?" Umma ask us then taking a sip on her tea.

"We just walking around to see what's fun to do here, tommorow can we help umma and appa?" Umma smile then nod her head.

"Of course you can, i will wake you two tommorow morning" 

Then we continue eating quietly again.

------------------------------------

Bed time everybody, i dont know where to sleep. Tiffany already lie on the bed, im hestitae to lay beside her. She didnt talk to me until now, and i still dont know what did i do, i need to ask her then. 

I walk beside the bed than stand beside the laying girl on the bed. Her eyes still open but she stare blankly at the lamp beside our bed. 'our' Oh God, why am i become sensitive with the word 'our' 

"Hey Tiffany" She surprised but then sigh, she turn her body, so now her back is facing me.

"What did i do? Did i do something wrong?" I ask her. 

As expected she didnt answer, so i have an evil idea, i put my hand on her waist then star to tickling her, and she scream then laughing

"Stop it" She said while laughing.

"Nope until you explain to me" I start tickling her again.

Suddenly she grab my wrist then pull me to her, i stumble then fall on her top. 

Awkward

Our face is now only inch, i stare deeply at her brown orbs, so gorgeous, i always craving for this moment, when we staring at each other lovingly and then make love, how lucky that shorty Taeyeon to have this beautiful creature infront of me. She close her eyes, i can feel her breath and its making me high.

I lean then put my lips onto hers, i kiss her slowly, then she kiss me back.

We parted our lips when we need air. I smiling at her widely, then lay beside her.

"Now tell me" We now facing each other, i s my arm on her waist then hug her, securing her in my arms. She snuggled onto my chest, then i wrap her body with my arms.

"You dont really remember me?" She ask me with sad tone.

"What do you mean?" I ask her back because i really didnt understand.

"When we were child, we played together in hospital, you also a patient there." 

What? Well i remember that i in hospital when im young, but i didnt remember about Tiffany. Let me remember.

Hwang...

[FLASHBACK IN YURI MIND]

"What's your name?"

"Stephanie Hwang? Nice name"

[FLASHBACK END]

Stephanie Hwang?

Ah that one is Stephanie not Tiffany, well then no Tiffany.

"I, dont remember you, all the Hwang i met in hospital is only Stephanie Hwang, not Tiffany  Hwang" I said, making her giggle.

"Why are you giggling?" 

"'Yah! Babo Yul!"

"What?"

"Im Stephanie Hwang!" 

-----------------------------------------------------------

[AT TAENGSIC HOUSE]

 "Yah remember , dont step in my teritorry" Taeyeon lay then took her phone out.

"What the hell? I will not, just shut up shorty" Jessica then jump to the bed, making 

Taeyeon typo on her message.

"ARGHH TYPO! CHILL WILL YOU" Jessica only smirked then took out her phone too.

"What's Tippani doing now?? Ahh that ert Yul! I will never forgive her if she touch my Tippani" Taeyeon mumble then punch her fist into the air, making Jessica scoff.

Jessica check her phone and she got one message from Sooyoung.

'How are you Jess? You didnt meet Tiff and Yuri right? Well now is safe, go to sleep now, remember tommorow be carefull! What will you do tommorow?' 

Jessica reply the text

'Yeah fine, but i thought that i saw them earlier, but luckyly they didnt saw me, i dont know, maybe helping farming? kekeke' 

Suddenly the light turned off, and they both cant see anything. Taeyeon calm herself, but then she notice the girl beside her is curling then hide under the blanket. 

"Ha, i dont know that you will scared of the dark" Taeyeon said then chuckle.

"I-im not scared" Jessica stuttering. 

"Okay then, i will go out to check what happened" Taeyeon stood up, she her phone flashlight, then when she about to walk Jessica called her.

"Taengoo" Jessica said half whispered

"What do you said?" Taeyeon walk to Jessica's side.

"Taengoo, dont leave me" 

[FLASHBACK]

"Appa, Taetae will sleepover in Chika house!" Little Taeyeon said with a very excited tone to her dad.

Dr Kim smile then pat her child's head. "Okay then, tommorow you will try to be friend with Stephanie again right?"

Taeyeon shook her head, making her dad ask her. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter