ANNOUNCEMENTS : 01/03

B!TCH READ THIS : exo fic rec. advertising. reviews. 《 BUSY W/ REQS 》
ANNOUNCEMENTS
WOndering what's going on with the shop? Are we still alive?! Well, head on to the announcements board to check!   
01.03.2016.  / POSTED BY ADMIN DOG
First of all, happy new year! second, b!tch read this would like to apologise for the delay in the completion of requests. as you all know,  everyone was out celebrating and so were we. due to us being preoccupied we were unable to catch up with the requests and have quite a line. we have informed new requests and will probably be informing batch 4 of this soon.

since our break has ended we will be getting back to our usual schedule (hopefully). as of now our current priorities are batch 4/early to mid-december batch of requests. we hope to finish all of the requests within this week. the weekly fic rec and the archives will be updated, hopefully, this weekend if our schedules allow it. as of now we will be pausing the updates until we can complete all of our requests. apologies again for the inconvenience.

if you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to leave a comment below or pm admin dog (onism) , cat (berightbaek) or the shop account junmoney-. please take note, we might not be able to immediately see the pm if sent to the shop account so your best option is to leave a comment below or contact the admins directly.

should there be any other changes we will notify you all via the announcements board or a direct message if it concerns you or your request.
12.16.2015.  / POSTED BY ADMIN DOG
Sorry for the delay in fic rec change! All the staff have been too busy especially since our christmas break is coming up. Fic rec and archives should be updated by the end of the today.

Other than that, we'll be adding a list of 'tags' in each archive for easier searching. Beside each rec we have a set of tags with the rating, warnings, genres; this is all to make categorizing easier. the list of tags will allow desktop users (sorry mobile! until that can happen, use reading mode or something :c ) to easily  search by using ctrl+f and inserting any of the tags listed. the list will (hopefully) be updated every time we add fic recs. Anyway, happy holidays everyone!



 
12.08.2015.  / POSTED BY ADMIN DOG
STARTING THIS WEEK OUR FIC RECS ARE GOING TO HAVE THEMES! FOR WEEK 02 OF december our theme will be nc-17 fics. week 03 is still undecided but we will definitely have a holiday/christmas au fic recs when christmas comes around. if you have any suggestions for themes as well as fic recs, do leave us a comment below or pm admin dog (onism) thank you!
12.01.2015.  / POSTED BY ADMIN DOG
( EDIT DEC.1 ) SCHOOL IS MAKING US BUSY, I'LL EDIT THE FIC RECS BY TOMORROW AND ARCHIVE LAYOUTS WILL BE EDITED BY THE WEEKEND AT THE EARLIEST.

Will be updating the weekly fic rec and uploading the archives tomorrow! weekend was pretty busy so i didn't have time to set up the next set, tomorrow though i'll post all 7 recs for the week.

don't forget we accept (exo or exo-centric, MEANING EXO/OTHER BUT W. EXO AS THE FOCUS) FIC RECS. JUST LEAVE US A COMMENT OR MESSAGE ME, ADMIN DOG (ONISM), WITH YOUR FIC REC AND WE'LL SEE IF WE CAN GET IT POSTED ON THE WEEKLY FIC REC.

 
11.22.2015.  / POSTED BY ADMIN DOG
SINCE OUR SHOP IS STILL NEW WE OFFER SPECIAL PACKAGES! WE HAVE JUST ADDED ANOTHER PACKAGE, A BLOG POST ABOUT OUR SHOP FOR 10 WALL POSTS. THIS IS TO HELP SPREAD OUR STORE AND TO GIVE OUR CUSTOMERS A SPECIAL TREAT AS THANKS FOR SUPPORTING OUR STORE. HOWEVER, THE BLOG POST PACKAGE WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE FOR A CERTAIN PERIOD OF TIME SO BE SURE TO CLAIM IT WHILE IT'S STILL AVAILABLE!

Please remember, if you're making a blog post it must contain the ff:
+ B!tch Read This A shop you wouldn't want to miss.
+ Services: Advertisements, Fic Rec, and Reviews
+ and a link to our shop ( http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1044974 )

Also, just to let you all know, since the fic rec hasn't been up for a week we will take it down next sunday instead so as to keep it within schedule and since i am unable to format and change all of the fic recs as of this moment. apologies for the inconvenience. However, i will be uploading the last 3 fic recs today.