Cheerleader

Cheerleader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The music blasted loudly as Gray entered the room which filled with people. Gray’s concentration all long gone when people start to greet him. Way too friendly.

“Hey oppa! You just come?” A girl with a long auburn hair said as she stopping Gray from walking.

“Yeah, I am.” Gray said and he tried to recall who the girl is but nothing came to his mind. “See you later.” He then said after he saw a glimpse figure which belong to Loco before he start to walk towards him.

“Oh, hyung, you come!” Loco said when he saw Gray walking towards him. “You come alone?” Loco asked the older guy as both of them sat in the nearest bar.

Gray just shrugged his shoulder before he order Jack and Coke to the bartender. “Where’s Jaebum?” This time, he asked Loco.

“I’m not sure either. Somewhere in the middle part of this building, maybe.”

Gray nod to Loco’s answer, not feel surprise at all because Park Jaebum, who held the party that night was such a life of the party. Both of them then talked casually about this and that while gulping down their drinks. But unfortunately, three girls intruding their time by surrounding them.

“Hey, there. Mind if we join you?” One of the girls said which only gained a mischievous looks from Loco.

“Sure.” He then said which only gained a silent protest from Gray.

In a flash, one of the girls sat next to Gray when the rest sat beside Loco. Once they were sitting, they tried to have a conversation with those two handsome men.

Gray, who didn’t have any interest in them, just looking at those girls one by one, while they were talking non-stop, with a slightly high yet seductive voice. The girls, Gray noticed, were all wearing y dresses which make Gray could see their cleavages and honey thighs. Not to mention Gray could also notice the shape of their bodies as the dress wrapped tightly around their bodies.

The girls were surely tempting, especially when Gray also a healthy normal guy, but somehow Gray didn’t have any interest on any of those girls. Nor he has a curiosity what could be beneath their tight dress. Gray, even somewhat thinking that those girls were selling themselves off.

“Do you need me? Do you think I’m pretty? Do I make you feel like cheating?”

Gray, was nearly be able to read those kind of girls want from him, and the response he give to those kind of girls were always the same.

“I’l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter