MY EVERYTHING

My Everything

It was finally the day of the exams. Mina dreaded for this day to come. She always did. Se didn't dread it because of the exams, she dreaded t because of him.

Park Jaehyung. Park Jaehyung is a kingka that everyone loves. Loves? Mina just can't understand him. 

During quizes, tests etc, Jaehyung would always kick her chair continously until she fall. Mina always gets one mistake on a test because of him.

 

She went to the classroom and sat down. Relief washed over her when she realized Jae wasn't there yet. She looked around and saw that the classroom is starting to fill in. 

Could Park Jaehyung be absent? Mina couldn't help but smile.

 

Just as the test was about to start, the door suddenly slammed open. Mina was hoping it wasn't...

 

"Park Jaehyung, you're late." The teacher said.

Jaehyung let out his dorky grin and looked at the teacher.

"Sorry, Ms. Lee. I was stuck on traffic for almost an hour." 

"Very well, the test is about to start. Go to your seat."

 

Jaehyung walked casually to the seat behind Mina. He st down and took his ballpoint pen. Mina sighed in relief. Maybe he wasn't going to kick her.

 

But come to think of it- she started wondering. Why does Park Jaehyung kick her every examination? Is it because she's a dork? Is it because she's a bookworm. Mina had never had curiosity on this matter until now-

 

"Keep your everything away, class." Miss. Lee said.

Mina suddenly felt the kicking. Jaehyung was kicking her away. She couldn't take it anymore. She can't stand anothr mistake.

 

"Why are you kicking me?" Mina asked annoyed.

Jaehyung smirked. "I thought you'll never ask."

Mina just raised an eyebrow.

"Because, you're my everything." Jaehyung grinned.

Mina wasn't sure if Park Jaehyung was conessing to her, but she was sure of one thing... her heart was racing like she've ran a marathon and she was blushing a hundred shades of red.