Final

Just Can't Control

Wonsik had tried to control it. He really, really had. He hadn’t wanted to give into the wolf instincts, but it was so hard sometimes. His pack brothers would scold him, sometimes even hit him, for those mistakes. They’d scoff at his defense, insisting that controlling the wolf within was easy. That Wonsik just wasn’t trying hard enough.

Looking at the young vampire before him, Wonsik wished that was true.

His wolf had taken one look at the vampire and decided that it didn’t matter who or what he was. All that mattered was that the vampire belonged to him. To Wonsik. There was nothing else to say, there was no way to change the wolf’s mind. The vampire belonged to Wonsik and Wonsik belonged to the vampire.

“Um,” the vampire glanced between Wonsik and his brother, “Taekwoon? Why is he…..looking at me like that?”

“Your wolf,” Taekwoon frowned slightly, “it wants my brother as a mate, correct?”

“Y-Yeah,” Wonsik nodded, wanting to back away from the pair but his wolf refused to leave.

“Interesting,” another vampire remarked, stepping out from the woods behind Wonsik.

“This sure is a weird turn,” yet another vampire remarked, jumping down from a tree while a fifth vampire moved from the woods to stand beside Taekwoon and the one the wolf wanted.

“We’d originally come here to kill the intruding wolves,” the last vampire frowned slightly at Wonsik, “you were supposed to be Sanghyuk’s first kill, not his…….imprinter.”

“Sanghyuk,” Wonsik couldn’t help but say the name, couldn’t stop himself from testing how it sounded coming from his lips.

Sanghyuk heard and looked away in embarrassment. Had he the blood flow needed, he would have blushed.

“I’ll be honest,” the first vampire who’d stepped out of the woods sighed, “I’ve never heard of a wolf imprinting on a vampire. I mean, we’re kind of……not on good terms with each other.”

“Hence the whole ‘kill the wolf’ reason we came,” the one by Sanghyuk snickered, earning himself a glare from Taekwoon.

“But this can’t be helped, can it?” Taekwoon said, returning his attention to Wonsik, “imprinting is a big deal to your kind, right? And it can’t be undone.”

“So we take him home?” the one who’d jumped from the trees asked, “what about his pack?”

“We stage his death,” the first, and apparent leader, said, moving towards Wonsik, “or we could leave you here? But if we do that……you’ll never see Sanghyuk again. We couldn’t risk our safety by letting you come and go as you please between our home and your pack.”

“You pack would find out,” the tree jumper nodded in agreement with the leader, “and they’d follow you and find us. They’d kill us.”

“I’ll go with you,” Wonsik said, the very idea of Sanghyuk being killed leaving him with a hollow feeling in his gut, “just tell me what to do to stage my death and I’ll do it.”

The leader, who Wonsik soon learned was named Hakyeon, smiled.

Wonsik had bleed a lot that night. They needed as much blood as they could get to make it look convincing. It seemed to work since Wonsik never saw his pack again. A part of his missed his family, it longed to have a pack once more. But that was only a small voice in the back of Wonsik’s mind, one that was easily silenced by his mate.

Several years later, Wonsik allowed himself to be turned. It cost him his wolf and many months had been spent morning the loss, many months spent in bed wrapped in blankets and Sanghyuk’s arms. But it was something Wonsik had needed to do and he knew that. He had been mortal while Sanghyuk was not. Had he not allowed Sanghyuk to turn him, he would have grown old and died, forever parted from his beloved mate.

“Love?” Sanghyuk called, pulling Wonsik out of his memories.

“Yeah?” Wonsik smiled, turning to wrap his arms around his lover.

“What are you doing out here?” Sanghyuk questioned, “dawn’s close and I don’t want you to burn.”

“I was just thinking,” Wonsik told him, “I guess I lost track of time.”

“Thinking about anything in particular?” Sanghyuk asked, taking Wonsik’s hand and leading him inside.

“Not really,” Wonsik replied, closing the door and helping Sanghyuk draw the heavy, thick curtains, “just the past.”

“Hmm,” Sanghyuk nodded, clearly worried that Wonsik’s thought had gone to areas of the past that made him sad.

“I was mostly thinking about us,” Wonsik smiled, “about how I’ve never been able to control myself when it concerns you.”

“That matches very well with me,” Sanghyuk laughed, “I’ve never been able to control myself when it comes to you either.”

To prove his point, Sanghyuk pulled his lover into a deep, passionate kiss that would have left them both panting had they need for breath. Wonsik pulled Sanghyuk into another kiss, leading his lover to their bed and further proving that he couldn’t control his instincts when it came to Sanghyuk.

A/N: several reasons why this exists. For starts, the world needs more Rahyuk. Seriously, look at the Rahyuk tag, there is flippin’ nothing. Well, that not totally true. There is Rahyuk (about 40% being Rahyuk I wrote haha) but there isn’t a lot. Thus, this *points above*. As for the supernatural nature of this fic…….it’s me. I write a lot of supernatural based stories.