Foool [Oneshot]

Foool [Oneshot]

 

He intended on playing a game of hide and seek. I hated this game. One because we weren't kids anymore, two, because he's a cheater, three...because we were playing it in the dark, and I'm the biggest klutz in the world. For god sake I trip over flat surfaces.

"Yah! Gongchan I don't like this ga-" I bit my bottom lip so hard that I was surprised I didn't draw blood. "FUUUUUUUU-" "Yah!" "-GDE" He hated when I swore, or was close to, like now. I heard him say still hiding in his place, which I didn't know where that was. "Ow. Owie! Ow!" I had stubbed my toe on a chair while I was looking for him. Oh did I mention...that another reason why I hated this game was, because I was afraid of the dark. I whimpered. "Aww is someone scaaareed?" I heard his voice. "N-no." I said in a low tone so that he wouldn't hear me. He didn't answer, and it became quite. "Gong-gongchan. I rea-really don't want to play th-this anymor-" I felt myself being pushed against the nearest wall with someone in front of me. "Ahh! Let go-" I screamed thinking it was a stranger when it was only us two in the dorm.

"Shh." His voice was calming. I relaxed myself and close my eyes with my hands. I saw a light coming through my hands and he had pulled them away from my face. I opened my eyes to look at this creeper in front of me. "Aish! You pabo!" I tried to push him away but he just pinned me against the wall again. He looked at me and I looked at him, this lasted a few seconds until he smiled and came in closer to me until he was centimeters away from my face. He came closer as I pursed my lips only to feel him kiss my forehead. He pulled back and smiled at me. "You loose." He poked my nose and ran off. "Yah!! That's not fair!" I chased after him. Now that the lights were on I could see where I was running. "Try and catch meee~" I came to the bed and he moved back and forth trying to trick me. "Hmph!" I stomped my foot on the floor and crossed my arms. "Aww what's wrong jigya~?" He saw me and stopped moving because he saw that I was sad, not. He walked towards me and I turned away walking around him. "Aww love, don't do this." He said in a sad tone. I smiled and quickly jumped on his back. "GOTCHA!" I said. "Oh Noo~~." He played it off as if I was some kind of parasite. He spun around a few times making me laugh and then get dizzy before he fell on the bed with him on top of me.

Again we looked at each other for a few seconds. He studied my face, caressing it and pushing the stray hairs that had fallen in my face out of the way. "What?" I asked. He kept looking at me like something was wrong with me. "You're beautiful." I smiled as he came down and kissed me gently on the lips. "But a Foool for believing I was some stranger." He laughed at me. "Yah! You would be too. In fact you'd probably scream like a girl." I laughed at him, he just laughed with me. "I love you." He said seriously. It caught me off guard. He had never said this to me before. "Ah o-oppa I-" He put his finger over my mouth. "Jigya~ It's okay. Tell me when you're ready." I mumbled under his finger. "I love you~" I said quickly. "Mwu-mwuh?" His eyes were open wide with shock. I chuckled as I removed his finger from my mouth so that he could hear what I had said. "I love you Gongchannie oppa~" He smiled that adorable smile. His smile had faded as he came down to kiss me again gently but a little bit longer than last time.

He got off from on top of me and lay next to me. I put my head on his chest. He sang to me as he played with my hair. "Baeki, will you be my lo-lo-lo l-o-v-e~" I laughed and took his hand and kissed it lightly. "Ne." I looked up at him and he smiled leaning in to kiss my forehead.

 

~~~~~~

Seeeee wasn’t this one a whole lot better? ^^

Daaaaw Channie you’re so adorable. <33

I have two biases rn in B1A4.

Sanduel (who was my first) now Channie.

But the reason why I like Gongchan is because I saw a video of him with fans and he was like dancing around them, spinning them in circles then unknowingly hugging them, KISSING THEIR FREAKIN FOREHEADS WHEN THEY’RE CRYING!!!!!! ;~~~~~; WAE COULDN’T THAT HAVE BEEN MEEEEE! DDDD:

Lol kay I’m done. xD

Enjoy~ ^^

Comments are appreciated~ ^^