I want him

Because I can

“KIM JONGIN!”

Jongin, who was in the toilet startled when his boyfriend shouts his name.

“Aish what’s with that hyung,” he mumbles and makes his way to Kyungsoo. He found Kyungsoo in front of his laptop with his eyes fixed to the screen.

“What’s wrong, Soo?” Jongin said and join Kyungsoo on their bed. Kyungsoo was watching Oh My Baby episode which he’s been guest recently. And the scene was paused to the scene that Jongin feeding Taeoh with some meat.

“I want him.” Kyungsoo said without looking to Jongin.

“What? Meat? I will buy some,” And Jongin is a .

“No, stupid. It’s him. Kim Taeoh. I want him.” Kyungsoo caressing Taeoh cheek. On the screen.

“Well we can visit him next time.” Jongin patted Kyungsoo’s head and he huffed.

“No, I want him!” Kyungsoo pinched Jongin arm and glared.

“Ow! Jonginnie is hurt, hyung,” He pouts to be babied by Kyungsoo but no, Kyungsoo is still serious.

“Okay then,” Jongin defeated. “But we can’t have Taeoh as ours though.”

“But Jongin I want him~” Kyungsoo making his puppy eyes towards Jongin and he know Jongin can’t resist it.

He sighed.

“Kyungsoo, we will visit Taeoh, okay? We will play with as long as you want. You can kiss him as much as you want. Hug him like he’s yours, okay?” He cupped Kyungsoo’s cheek and kissed him.

“But he can’t be ours?” Kyungsoo keep pleading to make the little boy as his.

“No, Kyungsoo. He still has his own dad and mom. But I will try asking Ricky hyung if we can adopt Taeoh as our child. Is it okay with you, hmm?” Jongin is currently back hugging Kyungsoo while watching Taeoh on the screen.

“You promise, Jonginnie?” Kyungsoo grab Jongin’s hand on his waist and make a pinky promise.

Jongin smile at his baby cute side. He then entangled his pinky to Kyungsoo’s pinky and whisper promise to Kyungsoo ear. They continue watching Oh My Baby while cuddling to each other.

“Oh my god Jongin he’s so cute. Why Taeoh can be this cute. Look how he tried to feed you playfully! Jongin this is so cute!” Kyungsoo keep rambling while pinching Jongin’s cheek. And it hurts Jongin.

“Soo, it’s Taeoh who is cute then why do you pinch me?” He rubbed his poor cheek but Kyungsoo still pinch it.

“Because I want to.” He grabbed Jongin’s hand and makes it around his waist to keep him warm.

“You’re cruel.” Jongin pout but hug Kyungsoo anyway.

“And you love me,” Kyungsoo smile. “You two are so alike and I’m feeling so blessed.” He plays with Jongin fingers.

“So you’re saying I’m cute?” He watches his fingers being played. He loves how Kyungsoo simple touches make tingling feels to his body. He loves the feel of butterfly in his stomach.

“No. You stink too much. Go wash yourself right now or I may collapse here. Go!” He pushes Jongin out of his bed and covers his nose.

“But hyung I just washed earlier. Like 20 minutes ago.” Kyungsoo is being ridiculous. How can he say Jongin is stinking? He still can smell the soap he used!

“No, Jongin you lied. Go wash or no kisses for you.”

Jongin is defeated. He crawled off the bed and makes his way to the toilet to have his second bath.

“And where do you thinking you’re going without kiss me first?” Kyungsoo make his way to Jongin. He then put his hand on Jongin’s neck and jumps to make his leg around Jongin’s waist to be held by Jongin. Jongin has no problem holding his tiny boyfriend like this all day long.

“You said no kisse—“ Kyungsoo shuts his mouth by his lip. Jongin love his soft heart shape lips so much. He keeps those sinful lips and squeezes his y . Kyungsoo moans into Jongin mouth. He broke the kiss first.

“I want to take a bath too.” Kyungsoo said and kiss Jongin again.

“So this is what you want,” Jongin smirked and make his way to the toilet.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Is this okay? *making another chapter*