Chapter 1: First Encounter

A Pretend Relationship

________

I let out a heavy sigh as I sat on the floor while ruffling my hair in annoyance. Nothing was going on right this week. First my girlfriend broke up with me and second I keep getting yelled at by our manager during practice because I did nothing right.

Jin hyung went over to me and patted my back. "Why don't you go out and get some fresh air?"

"Nae" I stood up and went out to take a walk. I walked on a slow pace and took out my wallet as I stared at my 'ex' girlfriend's picture. I miss her already.

Suddenly I felt a gush of wind bump onto me and I stumbled back, holding onto a tree for support. When I finally came back to my senses I realised what had happened. My wallet was gone.

I looked around to search for it but it was nowhere to be found. I then saw a mysterious person running away wearing a hood and baggy pants. I thought of it as a guy and followed him behind and he ran faster when he noticed me following him. Still, I continued to follow him until he landed on a dead end.

"Oh crap!" I heard the guy curse quietly.

"Just give me back my wallet!" I glared at him, "I'm in a bad mood right now so don't mess with me"

The guy crossed his arms and scoffed. "Do I look like I care?" I was surprised to hear a young feminine voice from a guy.

He took this opportunity to escape but I immediately caught him. I took both of his arms and raised them up. The hood of the guy went off while he struggled to break free and once the hood was off, a long hair was shown, the thief was actually a girl.

"You're a girl?" I asked her as I looked at her in disbelief.

"Well duh!" The guy who was actually a girl rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Now let me go!"

"I'll let you go once I get this back" I harshly took the wallet from her tight grip.

"Ouch! That hurts!" She whined in pain and rubbed her hands.

"That's what you get for stealing, idiot" I rolled my eyes and took the pictures out from the wallet before tossing it back to her. "Take it."

She looked at me confused. "Are you serious!? You're just going to give this precious little thing to me?"

I nodded and looked at my ex's picture suddenly in a blink of an eye it was out of my hands.

"Whoa! She's so pretty! Is she your girlfriend? I bet she's an ulzzang!" The girl said as she looked at the picture in awe.

I snatched it from her and started wiping it "She WAS my girlfriend" I replied as I wiped the picture.

She looked at me with a bit of hurt "Am I some kind of disease that you've got to do that?"

I turned to look at her and nodded. "Hey! You never know! I don't want to get sick!"

She shrugged and shoved the wallet in her pocket. "Oh by the way with your ex why'd you break up with her?"

I looked at her with a raised brow. "And why should I tell you?"

"Because I am an expert with solving couple problems!" She exclaimed proudly.

"If that's the case then I guess I can tell you why. She said she got tired of my busy schedules and also, she found someone better" I replied crossing my arms.

She thought for a moment or two and then snapped her fingers. "Aha! I know! Why don't you make her jealous? Pretend like you've moved on and when she realises that she still loves you then she'll ask you to come back to her and tada! Happily ever after!" She said while doing some weird hand gestures.

"Whoa. For a poor person like you, you've got some brains!" I said outloud I then realised that she was no longer there. I smiled at myself "What a weird and amusing thief. Probably weirder than Taehyung"