I'm In Love with The Most Adorable Maknae [Oneshot]

I'm In Love with The Most Adorable Maknae [Oneshot]

 

Today was a cold day, since it was turning into the winter season. I hated this season. I hated the feeling of having the wind bit my ears constantly. No matter how much I covered myself up the wind still managed to play with me.

Today I would be wearing jeans with leggings under them and my furry boots, keeping my toes warm. I would be wearing a tank top, with a long sleeve shirt, a sweatshirt then a jacket. Plus a heavy scarf which would be covering my ears and all the way to my nose. I liked to bundle up, if you couldn’t tell. Once I got outside the wind would like to play with me again and try to take my scarf off.

I looked at myself in the mirror before I left. "I look like a freakin Eskimo." ‘Ugh! I want summer weather!’ I whined to myself. I pursed my lips and just stared at myself in the mirror for quite some time before I remembered I was supposed to go meet him, that's the main reason why I got bundled up like this. I was going to see hiiim! A big smile came to my face I jumped up and down as I got my belongings and headed for the door. I opened it and realized that it was snowing out, heavily. "Ughhh!" I stomped my foot. Why do I have to walk in thiiiis!" I whined again putting my hand out which was covered by a mitten and saw the flakes hit it but then melt because of the heat radiating off my hand.

"You don't." I heard someone answer my question. My hand dropped and my eyes opened. I looked around as I heard a voice behind me. "Aww come on. You really don't know who this voice belongs to?"

I turned around slowly, like in those scary movies. A smile came to his face, that cute smile that all the girls fall for. "Surprise!!" He said throwing his hands out motioning me for a hug. "Channiiiiie!" I said with a big smile on my face. I ran towards him, which was like two steps since he was right behind me.

He laughed. "Hello jigya~"

I smiled at him. "Yah, why are you here?" I said backing up. I wanted to see him, a lot actually but he said I had to meet him at his dorm since his schedule was packed.

"I wanted to see my little kitten." Hah, he calls me that because apparently I'm cute like one...I don't see it. "Yah! No honestly." I pushed him. "No really." He said. "You think I would be a bad boyfriend and let you walk in this?" He asked me seriously. I just shook my head. "Come on, we're still outside and your cheeks are getting hot." He said touching my cheeks. A smile came to my face. “You won’t let me walk to your house in this, but you insisted in driving here, IN THIS!” I said as he pulled me back to his car. “Jigya~ I’m a gentleman. I’m supposed to pick up my love when it’s bad weather like this.” He said stopping for a quick second to look at me. “Don’t worry. I’m a good driver.” He moved the hair out of my forehead and kissed it gently. “Now come on. They’re all waiting. And you know Sandeul he gets really impatient when he knows you’re coming over.”

He took me to his car and helped me in. He went to his side and drove me to his dorm where all the other members would be. I loved them all. JinYoung was like an older brother to me, so sweet and loving. CNU was also like an older brother. Baro, was weird. He liked to play pranks on me now and then. Sanduel, oh man. I can't even explain him it’s like he's from another planet.

We had arrived at the dorm and he helped me out of the car and walked me to the building carefully making sure I won't fall. I'm amazed that I didn't because I'm a klutz. We got to the dorm room safely and went inside.

"Ahh Baekiii~!" Sandeul said to me as he ran and tackled me in a hard hug.

"Yah! Hyung. Don't kill her." Channie said.


"Hah. It's okay." I returned the hug. "Hello oppa." He pulled away. "Omo you wanna play?" He said pointing to the thing he was using as I came in the room. "Uh, what is it?" "It's a game. You throw the ball and you have to follow it and see how many bounces it does then you have to try to lie to the other person saying how many bounces it did, while the other person closes their eyes." CNU said. "It's a really stupid game but it amuses him." JinYoung finished. "Yah! It's not stupid! It's fun!" Sandeul pouted. "Ani it's okay. I'll play with you." I looked at Gongchan and he nodded pushing me towards the game. "Yaaay!" Sanduel said grabbing my hand pulling me towards the game.

We played for a while. It was actually fun, unlike the oppa's said. "It bounced five times." "LIE!" Sanduel said back to me. This game was about poker faces. "You don't know that." I said back. "Ye- yeah you're right." he pouted.

"Yah, Baeki, Gongchan asked me to get you. He wants to see you for something." JinYoung said. "Oh.." I looked at Sandeul. "Sorry oppa. I gotta go. It was fun." I ruffled his hair and followed where JinYoung took me.

"She's here." He said opening the door and pushed me in then closed the door. "Ah, what do you want?" I sounded like I didn't want to be with him, when I did. "Come here." I followed what he said and went to go sit with him on the couch. I looked at him and he looked down at me. "I just want to spend some time with you. It seems like Sanduel hyung always steals you away from me when I bring you here." He had a sad look on his face. "Aww, it's just that he misses me." "I miss you too! A lot. I never see you anymore." I look away not knowing what to say because the reason why he never can see me is because of his schedules. I felt my face being pulled up towards his quite fast then his lips crashed with mine. This shocked me, he was never like this. Yes he had kissed me before but never like this. I had returned the kiss nonetheless until someone busted in. "Hyungs! Hyungs! Come look!!" Sandeul shouted. "Mwuh?" "Huh?" "What now?" JinYoung, CNU and Baro said. "Look the maknae is making out!" Sandeul pointed to us. Gongchan was nervous I could tell since he had pulled away from me quickly. "YAH!" He started running and all of them left crowding around the door as Gongchan was going to chase them, but Sandeul the most. "I'm gunna kill you!!!" Gongchan yelled running after them. "No you won't!" They yelled in unison. "YOU BET YOUR ADORABLE BUTTS I WILL!" He yelled as I heard feet running all over the place in the dorm. I just laughed to myself. They picked on him so much.

I'm In Love with the Cutest Maknae~

 

~~~~~~~~~~

Fail story is a FAIL!!!! >< This is probably the worst oneshot I've done of myself and a bias ever!

Ugh I hate it. D:

But I wrote another one that is better. ^^ 

Enjoy~ 

Comments are appreciated~