|| Thirteen ||

Mr. Weirdo

    Chapter 13

You went to work and Chanyeol was already there. He gave you a small smile as you smiled back. The atmosphere was ing awkward and nobody was talking.

The both of you painted the wall silently until the end of the shift.

 

You were about to head back home, when suddenly Chanyeol called you. “Hey… Hwan Hui?”, He spoke in a soft tone as you turned to look at him in shock. “H-Huh? Yes?”, You asked in confusion.

He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. “You’re a really good friend.. and I really don’t want to lose you.. so… why don’t we forget all the things happened yesterday and pretend like nothing had happened, and we can go back home together like we always do?”, He spoke quite quickly, as you let out a smile.

“Yeah, sure.”, You answered with a small smile as he let out a goofy smile.


The next day, you had arrived school pretty early. But both Su Min and Mina were already there by their sits. The both of them were still ignoring your presence as you mentally sighed.

   Soon, the whole class were filled and class had started.


You dropped onto your bed with a loud thud as you sighed. Sehun softly sat by the edge of the bed as he looked into you with a small smile. “Hey, hey at least change your clothes.”, He spoke as you smiled to him.

Sehun had come to your house that day just to spend some time with you and you were more than happy.

You stand up and walked to your closet as you took some random clothes. Sehun looked around your room, eyeing everything. “Sehun-ah look somewhere else I’m changing.”, You spoke and ed your uniform. Sehun widened his eye as he nodded his head and looked away.

 

You have finally changed into something more comfortable as you walked to him who’s sitting quietly by the edge of your bed. “Okay you can look now.”, You spoke with a soft smile as he turned his gaze to you.

He kept his gaze on you. As you widened your smile you let out a laugh. “What, what are you looking at?”, You spoke with a slight laugh as he shook his head. “N-Nothing. What do you want to do today?”, He spoke as you shrugged.

“Let’s just watch some movie on my laptop. I have to get to work by 5.”, You spoke as he nodded.

 

You turned your laptop on as you opened some random romance movie. You placed the laptop by the centre of the bed as you moved to sit next to Sehun who’s also sitting.

 

As the movie started, you kept your entire gaze by the movie. Suddenly Sehun poked your hand softly using his finger, and intertwined your hand with his.

      

You looked into him, your reddening cheeks couldn’t be hidden. Sehun stared into your eyes deeply. His lips were formed into a small smile, yet still noticeable.

The movie was left forgotten. As he leaned in closer, he placed his palm by your right cheek. He turned his gaze by your lips, as you nervously lowered your gaze.

He leaned in closer and tilted his head just slightly. He planted a small kiss by your jaw, as you shut your eye tight. He planted even more small kisses all along your neck, and you had never felt so loved.

Out of the sudden he stopped, causing you to open your eye. You saw him looking at you with such entrancing look. Is he even real? How could someone be so beautiful?

You kept your gaze onto him, as he too did the same. You can’t even keep it anymore. You shut your eyes tight as you leaned in to him. You tilted your head and softly placed your lip by his lip.

Sehun too, shut his eye tight. Wishing this moment would last forever.


You arrived school pretty early, and there was no students yet except for Sehun who’s sitting by his sit, reading a book.

    “Hey, you’re early.”, You spoke as he looked into you. His face suddenly turns red as he lowered his gaze. “H-Hey.”, He spoke softly, and turned his gaze to the book he’s reading.

You watched him weirdly. “What’s wrong?”, You asked and went to your sit. He shook his head. “N-Nothing.”, He murmured as he avoided your eye. “Yah Oh Sehun.”, You spoke sternly as he turned his eye into you.

“Whaat~”, he spoke, shutting his eye tight. His cheeks slowly turning red. You eyed him. “What is wrong with you? Tell me.”, You spoke as you placed your arm upon your chest.

 

He covered his face using the book he’s holding. “I’mshy.”, He spoke softly. Your eyes widened. “Hah? What? I can’t hear you.”, You asked in a weirded tone. His actions are seriously freaking you out.

He let out a soft sigh as he looked into you. “I’m shy. I-I don’t know why either.”, He spoke and turned his gaze forward. You looked into him with wide eyes as you let out a slight cough. The air between the both of you gets even hotter as the both of you silenced.

 

One by one students arrived, and class had started. With both Su Min and Mina still not talking to you. The cold war between the three of you worsened as they now pretend like you don’t exist completely.


That night , Sehun had come to your home to talk about the wedding, and his mom came too.

“The ceremony hall had been prepared. Next morning, a car will be picking Hwan Hui by 8 in the morning, and the parents by 11 in the morning. The ceremony will officially start by 11:30 in the morning.”, Sehun explained as your parents nodded their head, listening carefully.

 

“After the ceremony, Hwan Hui will officially be moving in with me. And she will be a responsibility of mine.”, Sehun spoke as your parents looked into you worryingly.

“Will you be okay, honey?”, Your mom asked softly as you nodded. “I’ll manage. Don’t worry mom, dad. I’ll come home sometime.”, You spoke with a smile. Your dad let out a sigh.

Sehun nodded his head. “Okay. It’s getting late. I should be leaving and the bride should be resting.”, he spoke with a soft smile as you smiled back to him.


Sehun and his mom had left, and you were left with your parents by the living room. “Our Hwan Hui has gotten so big, huh? She’s getting married tomorrow.”, Your dad spoke with a soft smile as he looked into your mom.

 

Your mom smiled and nodded her head. “Yesterday you were still a baby, and- and tomorrow-”, your mom didn’t get to finish her line as she burst into tears. You stared into her, fighting the urge to cry.

“Mom…”, you spoke softly. Your mom shook her head. Assuring everyone in the room she’s fine. “Hwan Hui make us proud, okay?”, Your dad spoke as he let out a slight sniffle.

“We will miss you, Hwan Hui.”, your mom spoke in between her tear. “Make sure to love Sehun.”. She added more as you nodded and let out a smile.

“I will.”


Author’s note :- T.T I’m so sorry for not updating last week. School was being a .

100+ subscribers! Thank you so much for everyone who has been showing supports in this story especially the ones who had been commenting! <3 I promise the wedding will be by the next chapter so stay tuned! :D