Piano

Reason-

He pressed the melody on the grand black piano. The melody could be heard in any corner of the room. He knew, he was alone and no one would notice his either his present or absent. But he didnt care. He didnt make any mistakes that made him deserve that.

But that girl came to the room, with her notebook, sat on the corner of the stage. Without knowing someone was actually there. He stopped. Stopping his fingers for playing for-more.

She was writting. In long sentences. Who is she, the words kept playing on his head. Wishing he would know herself in a second. The answer of course no. He didnt think he once saw her in the school. Yet he was afraid she wouldnt notice him like the others. So, he was just sitting on the piano's seat until she leaving the room.

But the girl kept coming. Once a day, second break time, he would stop playing. Watching her in silent. "Arent you gonna play?" A soft voice could be heard ringing in his ears. That girl turned her head toward him, she knew, she knew he has always been there since the first time she entered the room around two weeks ago.

She heard no answer, but melody. Unknown melody that came from the grand white piano, played by him. The melody was soft. It was a great song for a great situation.

And he stopped. "What are you always writting about?"

"Fiction. Life. Everything."

"Why you chose this place?" Silent. She wouldnt even dare to answer, yet he knew it. So, he was only smiling and pressing the key. Starting to play for more.

"Do you like playing piano?" She asked, still with the same tone she once used. He hummed at her. "Why?"

"You know, to disappear." He answered as he stopped playing. Pressed the highest tone, made no sound--because he pressed it slowly. "Nonsense right?"

"Nope. It makes sense." She comment.

"Why?" He turned his head toward her, wathcing her movement on her notebook. "Why do you like writting?"

"To disappear. After-all our reason is the same reason right? We both want to disappear." She answered lightly.

"No." She turned her head toward him, looking at him in confuse. "When i'm disappear with my melody. Its not like i get all the attention and i get tired of it.

"You know? People get tired of me. I'm tired for all of them. Then, there are some times people dont notice either your present or your absent. Its not like they dont care, the just dont really care. Somehow its you the one who need to change it all. You. All alone. But when you tried, and you thought you did success, you were wrong.

"You know hobbies? There are many of them. You can choose. But if the reason is to disappear, you put the word in wrong way." He stopped talking. "You, want to disappear not because you wanted to disappear. You wanted to disappear, because you got tired of them."

"But it is. My reason to disappear because i want to disappear. Im not tired of them, not at all." She said in monotone voice.

"Then, you dont know. About disappearing and all." She blinked. Confuse and anger mixed in one. His words was the main reason she coundnt say any word yet he just back to his piano, Revolutionary Ètude. "When you already disappeared and no one noticed you, you'd get confuse when people searched for you. Even it was because they neede you to solve something. Then, you were going to feel useful again. Again. But within several seconds after that, you'd need to survive alone again.

"In deep darkness of your heart, youre gonna survive. Without no one notice your present.

"And that time you wanted to disappear, not because you were tired of attention, you tired of disappearing." He sighed. "I know you got all of those attention from your writting. They know you and they clap for it.

"They, notice you." Her voice locked, couldnt even answer anything. "Lee Suji."

"J-Junh-hui."

"The reason youre here, because you know me."