(_|_)

I Miss You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Cheers!”

 

They clinked their glasses together and each sipped on their drink. It was just another day of a successful concert for Taeyeon. But today was a little different. Hyoyeon had come to be the special guest of her concert alongside with Sunny. Taeyeon was really happy that they came on the very last day. Actually she was pleased that almost every member had come to support her except for Sooyoung, who could not find a time to be there for her. Either way, Taeyeon was still thankful that the shikshin supported her through text messaging and those posts on their SNS. But out of all the members who came, Taeyeon was especially content that Hyoyeon made it to her concert.

 

“I heard that you won first place on various music programs as soon as you debuted as a solo artist. Damn. As expected from the singing ahjumma.” Hyoyeon joked Taeyeon’s nickname whilst showing thumbs up to her fellow member.

 

Taeyeon laughed heartily as she attempted to punch Hyoyeon afterwards. “You! Be nice to your leader for once.”

 

“Yes, leader.” Hyoyeon chuckled.

 

“You know,” Taeyeon draped her arm on Hyoyeon’s shoulder. “If we had enough time during the concert, you could have showed us your DJ skills.”

 

Hyoyeon threw a sour expression when she was in the midst of gulping down the wine she took a sip on. “I rather not. Ahjummas like you can’t handle loud music very well, remember?”

 

“Yah!” Taeyeon slapped Hyoyeon on the arm as she retreated her arm from Hyoyeon and crossed her arms on her chest. “Brat.”

 

“I’m just kidding.” Hyoyeon snickered as it was her turn to drape an arm around the leader’s shoulders. She brought their face closer and whispered something to the older one. “Do you know that you looked very beautiful earlier?”

 

Taeyeon blushed at the comment and halfway tilted her head, her lips almost touched Hyoyeon’s face. “What’s wrong with you?” She was fully aware of their limited gap which caused her to look away quickly as her heart was beating faster because of it.

 

Hyoyeon distant herself to give themselves a space. She beamed a grin to the leader. “What’s wrong with me complementing you?”

 

“Nothing.” Taeyeon cleared as she picked up her glass, sipping on her wine after uttering a thank you to the member. She finished her wine straightaway since she only wanted to drink less. Too much wine will not be helpful for her the next morning as she still need to attend schedules. She glanced at the clock that was hanging on the wall and noticed she can still hang around with Hyoyeon a little longer. But even if she did not have time for the member, she would still want to be with the latter.

 

“Yah,” Hyoyeon had noticed that the older one looking at the time of the clock. She petted their head and stared at them lovingly. “You must be tired. You should go and rest.”

 

Taeyeon shook her head. “Not just yet.” She made Hyoyeon to look at her in puzzled with that warm smile of hers. “I haven’t seen you that much this week.”

 

“But we text almost every day though.” Hyoyeon chortled.

 

“I know.” Taeyeon nodded with a pout. “It might be enough for you but it’s not for me.”

 

Hyoyeon placed her hand on top of the lea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter