WHY?

Will You Be Mine?

 

[ AT DB APARTMENT ]

KH: “WOHH! I’m full. I don’t know you can cook hehe” Said KH while rubbing her tummy.

DB: “Hey! Of course I know how to cook I’m just lazy hehe. I only cook for someone special and on special occasion.” Said DB smiled and wink.

KH: “Special?! So am I special? Hehehe”

DB: “Ermm yea sort of hehehe”

KH: “How special hehehe?”

DB: “Depends on how special you want it to be HAHAHAHA”

KH: “Wow daring!?!” Both of them burst out laughs.

KH shoulders feel ache maybe because of long hour dance practice earlier so KH massages her shoulder.

DB: “What’s wrong unnie? Are you ok?”

KH: “Yea I just feel a little bit strain on my shoulders.”

DB: “Come let me massage it for you.”

DB sat on the sofa and KH sat on the cushion on the floor in between DB long y legs. DB during that time is wearing a tank top and shorts. That position make easier for DB to massage KH shoulder. KH tie her hair bun so indirectly reveal KH flawless skin and y tattoo on her neck plus the smell of her perfume ahhh all of sudden turn DB on.

KH: “Emmmm. You are good. I don’t know you are a good masseur too hehehe. You know what I thought I already know everything about you, I guess I’m wrong. There’s still a lots of thing I don’t know about you.”

DB: “Of course you don’t know unnie coz we are not living together. We just met once a while coz too busy with our schedule and private life. It’s not like last time during trainee day.”

KH: “Hmm you are right. I miss the old days”

DB: “Hmm me too.” From KH shoulder DB massage down to KH back. DB can help herself from the sensual feeling she felt during massaging KH but she try to control herself.

DB: “Unnie can I ask you something?”

KH: “Yea sure.”

DB: “Let say if you like someone will you tell that person that you love him/her?”

KH: “WoW! Do you have an easier question HAHAHAHA” Both of them laughs.

KH: “Well even though it’s not an easy thing to do but yea you should tell that person how you feel.”

DB: “Even though you know for sure that person will reject you?”

KH: “At least you know for sure right rather than just assume that, that person don’t have feeling towards you. You never know maybe that person like you too? And who ever that person is he/she must be stupid to reject a hot babe like you hehehe.”

DB: “Hehehe. But that’s the problem…I think that person is in love with someone else?”

KH turn around then sit on the sofa facing DB.

KH: “You have two options hunny. Whether to tell that person how you feel? Or keep on assuming that, that person doesn’t love you and forget the whole thing. It’s your choice?” KH said while looking straight in to DB eyes.

DB sign and close her face with her hands. KH hug and kiss DB forehead to comfort her.

DB: “Unnie I’m so crazy in love with that person and I never felt like this before towards anyone.” DB said in tears and hug KH tightly. KH was shocked with DB action. KH hug and cares DB try to comfort her.

 

[ KH POV – THOUGHTS IN HER MIND ]

While comforting DB, thoughts running in KH head wondering who that person are. And at the same KH feel confuse why she feel jealous with that person. All of sudden she doesn’t want DB to be with anyone accept her. She never feels like this before towards DB.

KH: “Why do I feel this way? Am I in love with DB? No..no! Impossible! Can’t be…I’m in love with JA. But why I feel so damn hurts when DB told me that she in love with someone. WHY?!!!”

 

*****to be continue hehehe sorry hehehe*****