Chapter 3 - Rain

Choices

 

Amazing. It was simply amazing.

I ran to the bed and jumped on it immediately. The room was pink (polka dotted) and equipped with elegant furniture. Indeed, it was the ideal bedroom that every girl would dream for.

The bed was pink and white. The blanket and curtain that hung over the windows were frilly, somehow or rather. The wardrobe was ceramic white, already supplied with all my clothings, some of which were retrieved from the car while all the other things were given from them. Other than that, I had a bedside table and a lamp on top. The drawers had all my belongings (which is not a lot) packed nicely. I had my very own bathroom too, it was all white. Class and elegant, perfect for my liking.

“You like it? We spent lots of time decorating the room!” Jonghyun chirped. “It’s splendid. I love it! Thank you guys so much, you didn’t have to.” I grinned. “Oh we just had to! Jonghyun threatened us to help him with it. And he made me pack your stuff and arrange them nicely while you guys were playing.” Key pouted. I thanked him again and gave him a hug.

It was raining. We went back to the living room and gathered around the sofa to watch television. The deafening thunder roared angrily while the lightning struck, almost blinding anyone’s eyes.Truthfully speaking, I’m really scared of the thunder. Its seems so scary to me.

The thunder roared again, louder this time. The rain was throwing a tantrum. I cringed and hid myself in the shoulder of the person nearest to me. I didn’t care who. I was really scared. I trembled. He put a hand on my shoulder.

“It’s ok. Really. You’ll be fine.” I looked up. It was Taemin. Even though he looks just like a kid, I felt really warm in his embrace. Being in his embrace reminds me of someone... someone.... someone I can’t remember. Suddenly I realized all the eyes staring at us. Embarrassed, I pulled away.

“I should shower first. Its getting late.” I ran into the room, grabbed my pajamas and went to shower.

Taemin’s POV

It felt really good when she nuzzled into my arms. My heart beats really fast and I blushed so hard. My heart literally dropped when she pulled away. When she’s in my arms, I feel like I don’t need anything else. I just want to protect her, who is in my arms.

I didn’t even need the oxygen. I forgot how to breathe. But I felt so peaceful, felt so relaxed. When I held her, it felt like the whole world is in my arms. I closed my eyes tightly, I wanted so badly to open my eyes to look at her innocent, cute face. But I found it so difficult.

Because people say the most beautiful things can’t be seen. They must be felt. Is it this feeling those people were talking about? I wanted to hug her forever like this.

The thunder continued shouting, the rain pounding and the lighting striking. After we all took turns showering, Key announced that we should all go to bed.

Yoo Mi’s POV
I laid on my comfortable bed, staring at the ceiling. The blaring roars of the thunder kept me awake. I hid under my blanket and curled up into a ball, shivering. I heard the door creak open. I didn’t bother to lift my blanket to see who it was. He laid down next to me and put an arm over me. I shuddered slightly. “Oh, did I wake you?” I reckoned that the person was Jonghyun; his velvet voice already registered in my brain.

“Aniyo. I was still up.” I replied, “Oh wae are you here?”

“I was scared of thunder like you.” Really? That was new. I have to ask him how he could manage to not hide when there’s thunder. “Uhhh uhhh uhhh secret. Um... can I... hug you?” Without thinking or hesitating I said, “O..kay.” The next second, I was pondering over why I even agreed.. He pulled me near him and wrapped his arms around me. He put his hand on my head and pulled me even closer.

It was really comfortable and warm. I just felt that I can trust him. Having been reassured, I drifted off to sleep, snuggling in his arms within minutes.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Authors' Note
Hi! Just saying that the chapters are probably going to get a little shorter because Lina and I agreed that many people prefer shorter updates and its less tiring ^_^
If you noticed, the previous poll has been removed. :"3 I don't think there'd be any more polls in future.
Those who have not seen the poll, well the question is whether we should add another guy to the story. Highest vote that we should add another character from SHINee and we decided to add Taemin. Its not going to get too complicated. Its going to be a normal love triangle because... well you'll see ^_^
We hope to see you commenting and/or subscribing!! ^_^ It really encourages us~
 
-- Mika and Lina ♥