Are you kidding?

I thought I knew you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I was so excited that I couldn't sleep, It was past two AM in the clock screen beside my bed. How am I supposed to wait till today's morning?  I was planning to tell yura and the others in work today but I guess I couldn't resist calling yura. She must be asleep right?

It didn't ring much before she answered

Oh great!

I said happily" Hello, it's me!"

Beep, beep, beep, beep

…………….!?

Did she just hang up on me!?

I re called her again

I said immediately before she speaks" what the hell was that!"

"If you are trying Adele song on me then, sorry you've got no Jams"

It's not even the right time for that but "I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet….h-hello you still there?

"They say that time's supposed to heal ya, but I ain't done much healing"

"That is why I love you Yura ya"

"Yeah I know, is there's anything wrong or you just feel like singing?"

"Jackson proposed to me! I still can't believe it!?"

I was so excited when I finally said that out loud, but for some reason Yura didn't respond in her cheerful voice as I imagined, she just said in a monotonous tone

"Are you pregnant?"

"Seriously you know our relationship isn't like that why would you think so!"

She sigh before telling me what I already know, despite that I don't want to think about it

"Hello! This is Jackson we are talking about. We both know how much he hates marriage, nothing can force it on him rather then you being pregnant"

"You can't even imagine what he said. Oh If I just can go back on time and record his words they were like melody to my ears"

"Typical Youngji always so emotional"

I rolled my eyes at her words "you say that as If it's a bad thing"

"Well it depends on what Mr. Wang said to make you head over heels for him"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter