Chapter Four (4)

♥♡♥ 'TRIPLE LOVE' ♡♥♡

Yuri doesn't know what to do. She promise to her sister that she gonna talk to him, but she feel embarass if she do that since she's a girl and also everytime they fought Donghae is always the one who talk to her and reconcile. But this time it was change and she's the one who'll reconcile their problems.

Yuri is now in front of Donghae's building, she doesn't know if she will go inside, but she promise to her sister that she'll talk to him. Yuri knows that if she didn't talk to him then her sister Seohyun did it for her and she doesn't want her to do that, so as soon as possible she need to talk to him.

 

"Ms. Yuri?!" Yuri look at her back and saw Donghae's secretary.

"Yeri?" Yuri pointed.

"Yes! It's been a long time since we see each other." Yeri said.

"Yeah! I am busy in coffee shop that's why I rarely come here." Yuri said.

"I see. Also Mr. Lee is so busy, by the way Ms. Yuri I know you are here because of Mr. Lee, right?" Yeri asked.

"Is he in his office?" Yuri asked.

"Yes, he is." Yeri said.

"Thank you!" Yuri smiled. "By the way, it's already your lunch break?" Yuri asked.

"Deh! But Mr. Lee say he doesn't want to eat because he need to finish something." Yeri said.

"He's really hard working man." Yuri said.

"I know, that's why it was weird for me that he said that he need to finish something because I know that he already finish his work yesterday." Yeri said.

"Bwo? What happen to him?" Yuri asked.

"I think you should visit him Ms. Yuri." Yeri said. "I'll go first Ms. Yuri. Oh, did you know his office, right?" Yeri asked.

Yuri nodded. "Deh! Thank you again." Yuri smiled.

 

After Yuri and Yeri talked, Yuri reach the elevator and press the floor where Donghae's office was located. When she reach his office floor, she saw nothing since all his workers were in their lunch break. Yuri walk towards Donghae's office, she didn't knock, she just slowly open the door and peek inside; Yuri saw Donghae busy typing in his laptop. Yuri slowly letting herself in, she quietly close his office door behind her for not disturbing him and she was succeed because not even a glance at her Donghae didn't do, Yuri pout because he didn't even notice her or even smell her perfume.

Yuri somehow feel disappointed at him because before, when she planned to surprise him she always caught because he know the smell of her perfume, but not it change because Donghae still busy in his laptop. Yuri stood quietly in front of his table, she didn't say anything, she just want him to notice her. Yuri frown, she crossed her arms of his chest stamping her feet on the ground.

Suddenly Donghae looked up and saw the angry Yuri standing in front of him. Donghae was so shock to see Yuri in his office because he knows that in this time or if lunch time Yuri was really busy in her coffee shop. Donghae stood up excitedly, he was about to hugged her but Donghae stop because he remembered that they are in fought.

 

"Hi, hon." Donghae said. (Author's note: 'Hon' is the short term of 'Honey')

"Did you forget me already?" Yuri asked.

"No, I didn't forget you." Donghae said.

"Do you have another girl, huh?" Yuri asked.

"Come on Yuri." Donghae approach Yuri and hold her hands. "Why did you think that?" Donghae asked.

"Because you forget me. Before when I came here you immediately looked up because you know that it was me and you already smell my perfume, but now? Forgetting me already." Yuri angrily said.

Donghae smile. "Are you mad because I didn't smell your perfume and I didn't notice you?" Donghae asked. Yuri didn't say anything.

"Okay! I'm sorry Yul, I was just finishing something in my laptop." Donghae said.

"What are you doing in your laptop causing you to forget me?" Yuri asked. "Don't tell me you are chatting with your secret girl, planning to meet later when I'm gone home!?" Yuri suspected.

"Yah! I don't have a secret girl, I was just finishing my reconsideration letter asking to extend my stay days here until you let me in for my military service." Donghae said.

Yuri widen her eyes. She can't believe what she heard. "You.. you what?" she asked.

"I said I asked their permission for me to stay more here before I do my military service." Donghae said.

"But why?" Yuri asked. Donghae hugged Yuri. "Because I don't want to see you mad at me again."

"Hae, I'm sorry because I get mad at you." Yuri said.

"It's okay, it's also my fault because I surprise you with my decision." Donghae said.

"If you continue to go to militar, when is your date of enlistment?" Yuri asked.

"After 3 months." Donghae said. He hugged Yuri even more tighter.

"You know what Hae. Seohyun is right, I should respect your decision because it was the rule in our country. All the men in our country need to do their military service, that's why you don't need to do that reconsideration letter because I will support your decision." Yuri said. Donghae look at Yuri with shock expression.

Yuri smile and cupped his face. "I will wait for you."

"So you mean?" Yuri nodded.

"Gomawo, Yul. Gomawo." Donghae hugged Yuri tightly.

"But promise me one thing." Donghae look at Yuri. "In your 3 months stay, you will always by my side, okay?"

"Even though you didn't told me that, I am always by your side." Donghae hugged Yuri.

"I Love You, Hae!"

"I Love You, Too, Yul!" Donghae peck at Yuri lips and hug her tightly.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Short Chapter!

Finally, YULHAE chapter for you FishyPearls ^_^

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING! :)

 

2 Days to go before Christmas! ^_^

HAPPY CHRISTMAS, CHINGUS!  and advance HAPPY NEW YEAR!