♥ Introduction of the Characters ♥

♥♡♥ 'TRIPLE LOVE' ♡♥♡

LEE DONGHAE : [A Handsome Business Man]

He's already 29 years old but he looks like 20 years old, it's because of his baby face. He was only child that's why his the one who'll manage their company now after his father dided because of an accident, so now he was living with his mother.

He has a girlfriend named Kwon Yuri. He was a handsome, kind, rich, warm-hearted, faithful, understanding, you name it... boyfriend to Yuri. He respect all Yuri's decision that's why their relationship was almost 7 years.

He really want to propose to Yuri but he still need to do something, so after that he will take Yuri's hand and they will create a new page of their live TOGETHER.

 

KWON YURI : [A Pretty Hard Working Girl]

She's 26 years old, a beautiful owner of a small coffee shop. Before their mother died, she entrust her mini coffee shop to her eldest daughter, so now Yuri is the one who manage the coffee shop since their father abandoned them after their mother died.

She has two sisters, Yoona and Seohyun. At the younger age, she's the one who raised her two sisters, she support them during their school days until they finish their college degree. But of course someone was always there to help her and never left her side during her hard times and that someone is none other than her boyfriend Lee Donghae.

She was so thankful to her boyfriend because he was always there to help her and cheer her up when she was down. That's why she was afraid to lose him because Donghae is her strength and weakness.

 

KIM RYEOWOOK : [A Pretty Man Tour Guide]

He was 28 years old. He was working as a tour guide in South Korea but sometimes he need to go overseas for his duty as a tour guide.

He can speak different languages and he also studied the history of the other countries, that's why he can tour the tourist not only in South Korea but also around the world.

 

(KWON) IM YOONA : [A Famous Model and Designer in New York]

She's 25 years old. She was living in New York for almost 3 years, because after she finish her studies (Fashion Designing) she move to Paris to learn more about fashion designing then after that she decides to live in New York and to her luck, she's not the only a fashion designer but also she's a model of her designs that's why she's now famous in New York.

 

CHO KYUHYUN : [A Handsome Theater Director]

He's 27 years old. At his young age, he dream to become a pilot but as time goes by he finally found that being a pilot isn't for him because now he was one of the famous musical director in South Korea.

 

(KWON) SEO JOO HYUN : [A Pretty Musical Actress]

She's 24 years old. She really wants to be part of a Korean Girl Group in their country but she ended to a famous musical actress.

Sometimes she was in New York or in China to have a musical performance but if she's not busy, she help her sister to their business.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! My chingus, how are you? Here I am again with my new Fanfic, I hope you gonna like and support it.

Who is a SonElf there? I like SeoKyu and YoonWook that's why I decided to add them in my YULHAE fic.

Wait for the next update, it was only an introduction so if I come back I will start my first chapter. So stay tuned ^_^