Final

Phone Call

“Hey,” Hakyeon smiled slightly as Sanghyuk’s words rang out from the phone in his hand

“Hi,” he replied, curling up in their bed, “how was your day?”

“Night,” Sanghyuk corrected, “time change, remember?”

“Right,” Hakyeon sighed, “forgot about that. I’m not used to you being in a completely different time zone.”

“I know,” Sanghyuk sighed sadly, “are you getting ready for bed?”

“Already in bed,” Hakyeon replied, “after talking to you, I’m going to sleep.”

“Good,” Sanghyuk smiled, “it’s a reasonable hour to get to sleep, right?”

“Meaning before midnight?” Hakyeon scowled slightly, “I told you I wasn’t going to make that a habit.”

“But you forget one very important thing, my wonderful boyfriend,” Sanghyuk smirked, “I have Taekwoon hyung keeping an eye on you.”

“That traitor,” Hakyeon hissed, already planning a way to get back at his best friend.

“Not his fault you aren’t getting to sleep on time,” Sanghyuk shrugged, “he’s just worried about you.”

“I know,” Hakyeon sighed, “do you….have to head out soon?”

“I have a bit more time,” Sanghyuk replied, just as displeased about this as Hakyeon, “we can talk for a bit longer. How was your day?”

“Not much happened,” Hakyeon smiled slightly, “the coffee shop didn’t have much business today, so mostly I just talked to Jaehwan.”

“Did you have fun,” Sanghyuk laughed, “or did you get lost in his rants?”

“Lost,” Hakyeon giggled, “completely lost. I think he was talking about Chopper, but I couldn’t be sure.”

“It’s Jaehwan,” Sanghyuk pointed out, “he was talking about Chopper at some point.”

“Mr. Han,” someone called, “it’s time for the meeting.”

“I have to go,” Sanghyuk sighed.

“Ok,” Hakyeon frowned, “work hard.”

“I always do,” Sanghyuk replied, smiling slightly, “get some sleep, alright?”

“I will,” Hakyeon nodded, “I love you.”

“I love you, too.”

A/N: I had fun writing this~~ fluffy Chasang always is fun to write.